La Canfora: Bills new coaching staff worse than old | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

La Canfora: Bills new coaching staff worse than old

ouch is right...wonder how they will do...

I dont think so tho..

Shutters..

The only coach on that staff I actually like is Edwards.

Gailey's a slight upgrade over Jauron, but not by much. Modkins is a huge step down at offensive coordinator, and Alex Van Pelt was by no means a world beater in that category himself.

You're listening to a guy that liked Jauron more? Sheesh......

Shutters..

The only coach on that staff I actually like is Edwards.

Gailey's a slight upgrade over Jauron, but not by much. Modkins is a huge step down at offensive coordinator, and Alex Van Pelt was by no means a world beater in that category himself.

Modkins won't be calling plays, Chan will.

If that is the feeling, what does that say about Chan?

I guess we'll just have to wait and see. I'll admit, not my top pick, but I think it's better than Jauron, much better. You guys should know, you've seen the same games I have with Jauron at the helm.

I'm more excited about having Buddy Nix and Doug Whaley as our GM/AGM duo. Hopefully now our drafts won't be so pathetic, although last year's was pretty good.

Except that they forgot to draft an OT...

Yeah, that one is a bit of a puzzle. Maybin may work out, or he may be another in a long chain of overrated #1 draft picks by the Bills. He was best available at the time he was drafted, but OL would have, in hindsight, been the better option.

I could well be proven wrong, but overall, I'm happy that coaching staff is up in Buffalo and not down here - and that includes Edwards.

Still, IMO, they're at least respectable and an improvement over a joke who's had 1 winning season over something like 10 years who fires OCs on the eve of the campaign. Definitely an upgrade.

As an enemy fan, I'm relieved The Bills didn't get Cowher (pie in the sky anyway) or more seriously, "Martyball," (which would have been a smart move) and that a senile, venal old owner is doing a reasonable east coast Al Davis imitation.

Still and all, it's naive to think that even Ralphie Boy would have continued to maintain the bad status quo and not have succumbed to the pressure of upgrading at some point, which they definitely did.

SERIOUSLY? At what was that....#11 I think, an undersized DE was the BPA????

SERIOUSLY? At what was that....#11 I think, an undersized DE was the BPA????

On some boards, not all. I personally thought it was a gamble too. Obviously, it didn't pay off, yet. He may be moving to LB, who knows? We are running the 3-4 this year.

Lol La canfora is the worst journalist ever. He's a mega nerd who has never played a sport ever in his life. He's practically a female reporter. Every time he goes on NFLN I change the channel because he just flat out sucks.

Back
Top Bottom