La Canfora says RT is a third tier QB...ouch! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

La Canfora says RT is a third tier QB...ouch!

“He’s a young, developmental quarterback,” CBS Sports’ Jason La Canfora said on the Hochman, Crowder, and Krantz. “You’re hoping he doesn’t lose you games most weeks. He’s not gonna come out and win you too many. He’ll be a function of what’s around him by and large, and that includes coaching and personnel and playcalling and all of that. He’s not going to be a guy who can make you transcend your other limitations to win football games and there aren’t a whole lot of those guys on the planet who do do that most Sundays. To me he’s in that sort of third tier of guys.”

the quote for you guys...

Pretty spot on assessment

The only thing that stings is the realization that a worthless hack like La Crapforu actually gets paid for his "work".

He’s not going to be a guy who can make you transcend your other limitations to win football games and there aren’t a whole lot of those guys on the planet who do do that most Sundays.

Zero is a pretty small number.

In reality, there are only 3 current QBs that you can possibly make the case for - Brady, Rodgers, and Manning (I guess Andy Dalton too, so 4). Every other QB in the league has had losing (or non winning) seasons. That is evidence that they did not overcome other limitations and win football games.

Roethlisberger, Brees, Eli Manning, Flacco, Matt Ryan, Luck (this year), Newton, Wilson (this year), Romo, Rivers, Palmer, etc have ALL DONE IT. Many of them have had seasons with fewer wins than Tannehill's worst season.

He bluntly states what many posters believe already. RT needs talent around him and will not perform at his best otherwise. I guess it's another way of saying he needs an O line or a new OC and coaching staff. Despite all of that he could have shared a few positives. Now his opinion is going to be completely discarded because he had nothing nice to say.

Riiiiight.

If only we had a magic QB like maybe Aaron Rodgers who could transcend the lack of talent on the team that surrounds him.

#QBwinz

http://www.jsonline.com/sports/pack...rsement. It's just who he is after 4.5 years.

Back
Top Bottom