Laconfora: Cowher will likely pick Miami | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Laconfora: Cowher will likely pick Miami

PATSSUCK

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Said it on Sedano's show. Tom Moore maybe the OC until Whisenhunt is fired. Kahn would likely be the GM. La infra said that Cowher is already touching base with potential assistants.

This is what I wanted last year I hope there is truth to this.

Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk

Although IMO, this would be fantastic news, until his signature is on a contract, I'm writing all of this off as just more media noise.

Is cowher a defensive or offensive minded coach?

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

After Shula, Miami has been through a few "big name" Head coaches, but none have been successful. I think that they should look for an up-and-coming coordinator rather than hire someone who's been out of coaching for years.

Hoping he brings Keith Butler here to be our DC. But I am with the blue man, i will get excited when he signs by the X.

After Shula, Miami has been through a few "big name" Head coaches, but none have been successful. I think that they should look for an up-and-coming coordinator rather than hire someone who's been out of coaching for years.

Like cam cameron

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

I agree. I want someone like Pete carmichael Jr. I want some young fired up coach. Tony Dungy would be ok as well.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Very interesting. I also thought Sirius NFL Radio was interesting yesterday when Pat Kirwin (a very close friend of Cowher) said on air that he knows potential coaching candidates for Miami are watching every play of the Dolphin games to see what players they like and who they would get rid of. He didn't mention any names but being they are very close, I wonder if he means Cowher. Remember they are at the studio every Sunday together, all day watching the games.

Very interesting. I also thought Sirius NFL Radio was interesting yesterday when Pat Kirwin (a very close friend of Cowher) said on air that he knows potential coaching candidates for Miami are watching every play of the Dolphin games to see what players they like and who they would get rid of. He didn't mention any names but being they are very close, I wonder if he means Cowher. Remember they are at the studio every Sunday together, all day watching the games.
Guessing that means we are not keeping many players.
Chubbs

I'm not a Cowher guy, i dont want any coach who's gone to the Superbowl and has since retired.

That being said, i am a Whisenhunt guy and if he comes in with Cowher, id lose my mind. If we had to build this team piece for piece like the '05 Steelers then so be it.

Back
Top Bottom