LaConfora says | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LaConfora says

MD

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
That the Jags want Mularkey and he seemed not as convinced Fisher was going to St Louis. Said there is less turmoil in St Louis but Miami has more money. Not much change but if the Jags news is true, that's a good thing. Just on NFLN.

That the Jags want Mularkey and he seemed not as convinced Fisher was going to St Louis. Said there is less turmoil inSt Louis but Miami has more money. Not much change but if the Jags news is true, that's a good thing.

I noticed the "not as convinced" attitude of La Confora. Should be interesting.

You know what is funny? IF Fisher thinks Bradford is overrated or even sucks, St. Louis could look toxic. Everyone in the media automatically states that Bradford is a franchise guy. I am not convinced. Maybe he does not want to be saddled with him. The money invested in him says they probably would not take RGIII. Perhaps Matt Moore and the deep pockets of the Fins is more attractive. Just wondering aloud.

Jags ****ing hell...........why would anyone want that gig.

I am getting the distinct feeling that Jason LaCanfora is throwing out a lot of stuff just to see what sticks.

It is amusing that these so called NFL experts continue to say that St. Louis is a better situation than Miami. St. Louis has won 15 games since 2007. They have a young quarterback attached to a monster contract who has a career 74 passer rating and averages a paltry 6.0 YPA for his career, neither of which is conducive to winning. Not only that, but he has significant durability issues.

Outside of Chris Long and perhaps James Laurinaitus, who do the Rams have that would start on this Miami Dolphins team?

oh how laconfora has changed his stance a little now it's a 2 team race instead of just rams rams $$$$$$$$$ in miami will be hard to pass up as i said in my earlier thread mark it down fisher to miami is going to happen by wednesday or sooner.......!

You know what is funny? IF Fisher thinks Bradford is overrated or even sucks, St. Louis could look toxic. Everyone in the media automatically states that Bradford is a franchise guy. I am not convinced. Maybe he does not want to be saddled with him. The money invested in him says they probably would not take RGIII. Perhaps Matt Moore and the deep pockets of the Fins is more attractive. Just wondering aloud.

Sam Bradford was the #1 overall pick in the draft, so the media has to pump him up as a franchise quarterback. The guy got $50 million in guaranteed money. When you disregard his actual play on the field, you can see why they say he's a franchise guy.

I agree. I can't see them taking RGIII which means he is stuck with Bradford. Bringing in someone to compete with with Moore provides the flexibility he can try and get who he likes.

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who noticed the difference in LaConfora

go to profootballtalk.com and hear what florio says he likes miami better for fisher as well it's a great back and fourth with king....

miami is going to be a playoff team in 2012 with matt moore or whoever st.louis is not no chance!

I can't decide on Bradford. Their OL sucks and they don't have much in the way of playmakers. He doesn't have a lot to work with. That being said, I do think it is unreasonable to just assume he is a "franchise" guy just because of his draft position. I think that adjective gets tossed around too much with Bradford.

I am getting the distinct feeling that Jason LaCanfora is throwing out a lot of stuff just to see what sticks.

That makes him different than 95% of sports writers how????

Outside of Chris Long and perhaps James Laurinaitus, who do the Rams have that would start on this Miami Dolphins team?

Have you watched Chris Long?
I'm not so sure he would start on our current roster. Not sure he would even get that much playing time....

I can't decide on Bradford. Their OL sucks and they don't have much in the way of playmakers. He doesn't have a lot to work with. That being said, I do think it is unreasonable to just assume he is a "franchise" guy just because of his draft position. I think that adjective gets tossed around too much with Bradford.

It's funny how having a bad OL can be used as a reason for Bradford's 74 passer rating, but Matt Moore was sacked a higher percentage of the time than any other quarterback after he started, and he was still able to post a near 90 passer rating. Matt Moore played better behind a worse OL.

It is amusing that these so called NFL experts continue to say that St. Louis is a better situation than Miami. St. Louis has won 15 games since 2007. They have a young quarterback attached to a monster contract who has a career 74 passer rating and averages a paltry 6.0 YPA for his career, neither of which is conducive to winning. Not only that, but he has significant durability issues.

Whoever their RT is would start for us..

Back
Top Bottom