Laest Article by Jason Cole | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Laest Article by Jason Cole

doesnt say anything we didnt already know.

the worst parts about the off season is sitting and waiting for the next moves, and hearing the same d@mn news over and over :D

Actually, I was a little surprised that they're planning to give one guard spot to Whitley, Yates or Jerman. I had always assumed we were bringing in a pair of guards.

Originally posted by phunwin
Actually, I was a little surprised that they're planning to give one guard spot to Whitley, Yates or Jerman. I had always assumed we were bringing in a pair of guards.

I agree with that sentiment. O-line was a huge problem, and the way this article presents things we could end up with:

Wade Smith -- who was RELATIVELY good, but really just adequate if considered in absolute terms,

Taylor Whitley -- something of a disappointment in camp, and not likely to be anything more than mediocre if he starts,

Seth McKinney -- trying to get secure with the line calls and getting his feet under him, -- not showing anything that indicates he'll dominate or dictate on any match-ups at all,

Free Agent -- to be determined, but new to teammates, linecalls and playbook whoever it is, and

Todd Wade -- who just wrapped up his "showcase" season to a collective yawn and is about to become overpaid anyway, with no incentive to excel.

I'm not impressed.:nono:

Back
Top Bottom