Laird SEASON | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Laird SEASON

Ricki Williams is a future Hall of Famer. He had one of the greatest seasons a running back has ever had.

Ricki in his prime could dominate in any era and would absolutely rip the league a new ashhole in 2019.
I'd take Ricky in his prime above Sanders and Dickerson.
He was a generational back.

eh id give him the majority of snaps going forward and if he shows some promise over the rest of the season give him a legit chance at the open position, id also draft 2 rbs this draft as well

I'd take Ricky in his prime above Sanders and Dickerson.
He was a generational back.

idk man, Barry Sanders to me was on another level...that guys juking ability was absurd...barry would run 10 yards backwards and still gain 40 on the play

I don't get all the love for Laird... nor the Christian McCaffrey comparisons... they are both white... the similarities end there.

I need to see him produce more before even saying I want him to be our back up next season.

Finheaven: The only place where Patrick Laird will ever be compared to the most productive running back in the league.

Come on guys.

In all fairness I'm not sure a poster with 32 posts is a great reflection of finheaven "Finheaven: The only place where Patrick Laird will ever be compared to the most productive running back in the league."

Now lets get back to discussing why Patrick Laird is a better version of Christian McCaffrey :=).

idk man, Barry Sanders to me was on another level...that guys juking ability was absurd...barry would run 10 yards backwards and still gain 40 on the play
Two GREAT runners, no doubt!!
I just liked Ricky's style a little better.........a little more forward power when he couldn't juke like Sanders!

I wanna see more gaskins action. Great ball player in college, but thought he ran very soft in the ore season. Flashed last week and I wanna see more

I wanna see BOTH of them.
Good potential. Hopefully BOTH will be keepers!

Hell... I'm an Earl Campbell fan; he's the best I ever saw.

LOL, was gonna say, but . . . really, until you've watched entire games of Earl, you can't appreciate how he played and his impact on games.

This is fun to watch! The man was always in beast mode.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom