Laird SEASON | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Laird SEASON

Phincos

Active Roster
Reaction score
This guy can play. In DFS circles we call him CMC LIte! Give him the ball!

To be fair this oline has been real bad at run blocking. One on one outside he's making people miss. We need to get help up front this coming off season.
Well let's give everybody a free pass then, including Ballage. 10 carries for 5 yards, has there been a worse performance from our backs this season?

The Eagles are 10th vs the run, so him struggling running is not a surprise. But it's the passing game where he looks special. He has a good burst and great agility. He grades out most similar to James White as far as size, speed, burst and hands. The Jets just got rolled by the Bengals. I would fire him up and not think twice about it.

Well let's give everybody a free pass then, including Ballage. 10 carries for 5 yards, has there been a worse performance from our backs this season?
Oh Ballage is horrible. He has no vision and no instincts either. I think Laird has the vision. He needs to play more but we do need help up front imo.

I would say throw him the ball. He was atrocious rushing it.

No. I’m with you. Ballage is absolutely the worst I’ve seen in years but nobody outside of Walton hit between the tackles and obviously he’s gone

Oh Ballage is horrible. He has no vision and no instincts either. I think Laird has the vision. He needs to play more but we do need help up front imo.
I do too, On most of those carries by Laird the defenders already penetrated our line. He came up big when it counted. The 10 carries for 5 yards doesn’t show what a difference he made in that game.

He at least seems to run to right holes, but I think our RB standards have diminished and some new blood is in order as far as a #1 guy.

He at least seems to run to right holes, but I think our RB standards have diminished and some new blood is in order as far as a #1 guy.
I agree that we need a #1 RB but I think Laird is a good #2

several good RB's in the draft

Swift-Georgia
Harris-Alabama
Dobbins-Ohio St

those are my favorite 3 at this time and would be happy with any of them.

Back
Top Bottom