Laird SEASON | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Laird SEASON

I have no clue what the OP is trying to say but speak English, don’t come here with an acronym. Anyway, Laird is a nice find...........AS A THIRD STRING BACK!
Ok, I get it, he has vision, and I like him too, but if I’m Grier I’m signing or drafting a few RBs this offseason so we don’t have this issue again.
We need to try to improve his position just as much as the rest of the team. Personally, as much as I like Laird, I’d rather he be my fourth option

I've never paid much attention to your threads/post. But have you always radiated this much sunshine?
Not sure why you take negative posts so personal. It's a message board, people are entitled to their own opinion's. A person's level of rainbows and lollipops should not be so offensive. Stick to the topic of threads and stop getting personal with people and derailing the topic. You've been warned.

As to my comment, I said Laird should be involved in the passing game but he was bad at rushing Sunday. Not sure why that is so off base. Four games left so he's got plenty of time to prove himself. I doubt Flores has thrown in the towel with Ballage though. He seems to prefer him out of the stable.

SZN=season, DFS=Daily Fantasy Sports, CMC=Christian McCaffrey

Sorry guys. Evidently nobody in here is a daily fantasy player, or you would know exactly what I am talking about. You should try it, I make a ton of money doing it!

When Ballage took over the lead role to that point in the season he broken exactly ONE tackle. ONE. Laird broke more on one run Sunday.

Not sure why you take negative posts so personal. It's a message board, people are entitled to their own opinion's. A person's level of rainbows and lollipops should not be so offensive. Stick to the topic of threads and stop getting personal with people and derailing the topic. You've been warned.

As to my comment, I said Laird should be involved in the passing game but he was bad at rushing Sunday. Not sure why that is so off base. Four games left so he's got plenty of time to prove himself. I doubt Flores has thrown in the towel with Ballage though. He seems to prefer him out of the stable.

I've been warned? Why the threat? Make your point and move on...

I have no clue what the OP is trying to say but speak English, don’t come here and act stupid with acronym. Anyway, Laird is a nice find...........AS A THIRD STRING BACK!
Ok, I get it, he has vision, and I like him too, but if I’m Grier I’m signing or drafting a few RBs this offseason so we don’t have this issue again.
We need to try to improve his position just as much as the rest of the team. Personally as much as I like Laird, I’d rather he be my fourth option

From what I remember in the preseason he was hard to bring down once he got past the line of scrimmage. But then again that was against third stringers. I think he is athletic and motivated, perhaps with an improved offense of line down the road could be situational.

The Intern scored a rushing touchdown for us on Sunday!

Championship!

Carted off with a non-contact leg injury. Might be stuck in the stable for the season!

They should just abandon the run game and throw it to Laird 15 times a game.

Well, maybe run Gaskins too, but this line can't run block.

I think Laird's last carry IIRC Cox was already in his face as soon as he got the ball.
IMO it wasn't like Laird was trying to be like Barry Sanders running east/west looking for the hole. There was no hole most of his runs. Just a bunch of green jerseys.

I have no clue what the OP is trying to say but speak English, don’t come here and act stupid with acronym. Anyway, Laird is a nice find...........AS A THIRD STRING BACK!
We need to try to improve his position just as much as the rest of the team. Personally as much as I like Laird, I’d rather he be my fourth option

Complains about original poster using acronyms, proceeds to use acronyms in said complaint post. Hilarious!

I don't get all the love for Laird... nor the Christian McCaffrey comparisons... they are both white... the similarities end there.

I need to see him produce more before even saying I want him to be our back up next season.

Finheaven: The only place where Patrick Laird will ever be compared to the most productive running back in the league.

Come on guys.

Back
Top Bottom