Lakers Lakers Lakers | Page 22 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lakers Lakers Lakers

I've seen a ton of Bynum this year, and I'd have to agree with Samphin. I think he has a great chance of being the best center in the league in 2-3 years. At the very least, he'll be an All-Star. The guy has great potential, and he's already phenomenal from what I've seen.

Its nice to see Bynum finally getting a grasp on the speed and gameplay of the NBA, it took him a bit...but he's picked it up nicely.

Its nice to see Bynum finally getting a grasp on the speed and gameplay of the NBA, it took him a bit...but he's picked it up nicely.

The guy is 20 years old. He was 17 when he was drafted out of high school. When you factor that in, his learning curve has been remarkable. The only high schooler to NBA player that has adjusted better is probably LeBron James. Bynum at 20 (and for the position he plays) has developed quicker than everybody else.

Pau Gasol. Ohh baby. He went off last night. Did you see Kobe he was acting like a little kid in a candy store. He was so happy, fist pumping and everything in the 4th.

Not bad for his debut
24pt 12 reb in 35min.

Pau Gasol. Ohh baby. He went off last night. Did you see Kobe he was acting like a little kid in a candy store. He was so happy, fist pumping and everything in the 4th.

Not bad for his debut
24pt 12 reb in 35min.

Yeah, I would take that night in and night out. Odom had a great game on the boards too. 15 rebounds to go with his 14 points. If he can remain comfortable being a rebounding/passing machine who scores on occasion, he may finally have his calling here in L.A.

The only high schooler to NBA player that has adjusted better is probably LeBron James. Bynum at 20 (and for the position he plays) has developed quicker than everybody else.

And Kobe Bryant. That's some good company to be in. Better than the Kwame Brown's "Still can't get it" company.

Post game after Gasol first game.

Reporter:"Kobe how do you think the Lakers gonna play when Bynum comes back?"

Kobe: "Oh Man. There is a god."

This is the first time I have seen him happy in a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time. He knows they the best team in the West.

Pau Gasol was on the Lakers zone radio show and said that Kobe was directing him on the floor in Spanish in his debut. Now thats an advantage :lol: I knew he spoke Italian but he also speaks Spanish which I didnt know.

A good team game so far tonight too. I won't spoil it as it is on tape delay in L.A., but the role players are doing quite well.

Well it ended badly. :lol: Kobe is injured and really should have passed more towards the end of the game. Vlad Rad, Fisher and Pau were connecting and should have been given the opportunity to shoot.

ughhh. Like you said Samphin, Kobe dislocated finger is throwing off his shot. I dont think it helps going back2back again on the road. They got to their hotel at 4am. For some reason Atlanta always have the Lakers number. Next game at Orlando on Friday.

tough loss just caught the end. Sasha messed up by going for the 2 and Kobe had a talk with him right and Sasha knew he messed up.

Stu said Kobe will be part of the 3pt contest next week, not sure if its been announced already.

I heard that. Him and Nash are in the 3pt competition. Wade i think is doing the skills competition I think too. Cant miss those.

Back
Top Bottom