Votes: 2 8.0%
  • The Fins for free

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (specified below)

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Carolina - thanks Mack

Votes: 8 32.0%

• Total voters
BTW - I think Lamar will end up in Carolina.

OK OK OK MUCK, now you've done it!! :lol: I stand corrected. I was thinking Thurman Thomas, but typed Bruce Smith. I got them mixed up! :lol:

Good try, but I have a fast recovery! :lol: Are you ready to thumb wrestle me now, tough guy??? :lol:

Bring it!! I'm the champ of all champ of all championships!! So get ready. Cuz "mercy is for the weak". :p

Originally posted by Muck

Did you forget that Bruce Smith was a DE for the hated Bills?? Never had a guy named Bruce in Miami. We had TE BRUCE Hardy. And LT BRENT Smith. But no BRUCE SMITH. I thought you were supposed to be some kind of "Super Fan". ;)

Sorry, I had to bust somebody's chops today. And they just happened to be yours. :p

As an aside............,.I took Bruce Hardy and his family deep sea fishing a few years ago. He cranked in a 30 lb tuna like it was a 1/2 lb snapper. :) I don`t know where Lamar will end up, but I sure wish him well and thanx for that play-off game against the Colts! :D

I went with the Texans...

...I'd like to see him go somewhere where he will be given a chance to make an impact.

"Goodbye and thanks for all the fish." - Douglas Adams

Cool story, Dick. And I second the thanks to Lamar. What a great performance!!

He will end up with "he hate me" in the new XFL 2.................. :eek:

Panthers | Waiting On Smith - posted at KFFL (http://nfl.kffl.com)
6:47 PT: The Gaston Gazette reports the Carolina Panthers are waiting to hear back from the agent for free agent RB Lamar Smith (Dolphins). The team has made him another contract offer and they are waiting to see if he accepts it.

Well good for him at least he still be in the nfl. :drinkers:

Back
Top Bottom