Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Carolina - thanks Mack

Votes: 8 32.0%

• Total voters

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
Where do you think Lamar will end up ?

Lamar went to Houston, so I am going w/the Texans.

I would say either Houston or Carolina, I read he might visit there. Just hope he doesn't end up playing for the Jets, Yeesh!:p

Originally posted by Mack Daddy
I would say either Houston or Carolina, I read he might visit there. Just hope he doesn't end up playing for the Jets, Yeesh!:p
I'd rather see Lamar than C Martin :)

Originally posted by miadphan13
2nd string benchwarmer somewhere :p
how things change, he was my favorite Fin before he fumbled ag. the Jets in game 1 :cry:

Running Backs named Smith and the Dolphins don't mix :nono:

Bruce Smith
Lamar Smith
Sammy Smith

Did I forget anyone? :rolleyes:

Not in Miami that's for sure. Pride wouldn't allow him to be Ricky Williams back up ...............again.

Bruce Smith
Lamar Smith
Sammy Smith

frankie smith, emmitt smith, jackie smith, mark smith (my next door neighbor growing up), ... :goof:

no I guess you didn't :lol:

I hope he gets a fair shake somewhere with a decent o-line. He's not much of a creator, but he can exploit the hell out of a open hole! After all he did end up with 900+ yards behind that quilt we called a line last year!

A lot of people care since the guy gave the 'Fins the best running attack they'd had in years. Even though he didn't produce this past season I think most of us still have a soft spot in our hearts for him and hope he has success (as long as it's not against the fins.)

On that note, I think he'll wind up in Texas playing behind what could be an all pro O-line which should make him a thousand yard rusher again.:(

I think he'll end up in New Orleans again and he'll be their starter by the third game of the season. That's how long I figure before Duece goes down with an injury.

Don't worry to much about Lamar. It looks like he might stay in Florida. :)

Buccaneers | RB Interests - posted at KFFL (http://nfl.kffl.com)
19:37 PT: Updating an earlier story, the Tampa Tribune reports in addition to the previously reported visit by free agent RB Michael Pittman (Cardinals) scheduled for next Tuesday, the Bucs are also interested in free agent RBs Lamar Smith (Dolphins), Ricky Watters (Seahawks) and Robert Holcombe (Rams).

If that's the case, then I'm sure his family will be happy, they probably won't have to move.:) Good luck Lamar!:cool:

Bruce Smith
Lamar Smith
Sammy Smith

Did you forget that Bruce Smith was a DE for the hated Bills?? Never had a guy named Bruce in Miami. We had TE BRUCE Hardy. And LT BRENT Smith. But no BRUCE SMITH. I thought you were supposed to be some kind of "Super Fan". ;)

Sorry, I had to bust somebody's chops today. And they just happened to be yours. :p

Back
Top Bottom