Lamar Gordon | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lamar Gordon

phinscounter

Practice Squad
Reaction score
A lot of you guys don't give this guy a lot of respect or credit. Why is that? He came across an unfortunate injury against the Steelers but he's still a solid running back that could provide a good 1-2 punch with Ronnie.

phinscounter said:
A lot of you guys don't give this guy a lot of respect or credit. Why is that? He came across an unfortunate injury against the Steelers but he's still a solid running back that could provide a good 1-2 punch with Ronnie.

hes never proved anything except for the fact that he gets injured alot!

Is it just me, or is there a cycle of very, very redundant threads that get posted and re-posted every few days or so? :lol:

Not trying to be a jerk phinscounter. I'm just saying these times are so slow that we are starting to see the same threads over, and over and over and over...

BTW...Lamar needs to prove it before we can call him a good 1-2 punch. I've never seen a running back hit the hole as slow as Gordon did last year.

DolphinDevil28 said:
Is it just me, or is there a cycle of very, very redundant threads that get posted and re-posted every few days or so? :lol:

Not trying to be a jerk phinscounter. I'm just saying these times are so slow that we are starting to see the same threads over, and over and over and over...

BTW...Lamar needs to prove it before we can call him a good 1-2 punch. I've never seen a running back hit the hole as slow as Gordon did last year.

exactly

DolphinDevil28 said:

Well to Lamar's credit, at the time he was back there..there weren't any holes to go through (Bengals game is a perfect example) Having watched every game he started as a Ram I believe the guy can be an excellent back-up. He's one of the best receiving back we have...besides Ronnie of course, so I can see him excelling in Linehan's system. My only problem with him is his health...and it's a BIG problem...that is why I'm glad we picked up Kay-Jay.

Noodle Arm said:
Well to Lamar's credit, at the time he was back there..there weren't any holes to go through (Bengals game is a perfect example) Having watched every game he started as a Ram I believe the guy can be an excellent back-up. He's one of the best receiving back we have...besides Ronnie of course, so I can see him excelling in Linehan's system. My only problem with him is his health...and it's a BIG problem...that is wh I'm glad we picked up Kay-Jay.

I know, I'm just a firm believer that if you are a good running back, you make your own hole when there is none.

That is how Ricky Williams still got 1300 even behind the worst line in football.

junk

Runs in a way that will get him killed in the NFL. He runs too upright! Junk!

i think he will be ok not great but ok a nice change of pace from ronnie.

Yah leave it to you guys to completely dismiss this guy after he arrived and was thrown right into the games. He played pretty solidly in St Louis and should make a fine backup (3rd down back if Ricky truly does return).

No offense but there wouldn't have been many running backs who would have survived that shot without injury. That was a very brutal shot. The guy caught 30 passes as a rookie and averaged 4.2ypc in his final year in St Louis playing with that bad heel. L.T. would have looked like crap behind that line at the beginning of the year.

Some of you guys are just posting pure crap lately.

Back
Top Bottom