Lamar is not alone | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lamar is not alone

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
he only might feel that way sometimes when running it up the gut, but...

I thought Lamar's 2.9 yards/carry would have to suck compared to Holmes' and Heart's 5.1, but Eddie George is also at 2.9 yards/carry :eek: and (has 6 fumbles) and James Jackson - CLE's leading rusher is at 2.8

see http://football.espn.go.com/nfl/statistics?stat=rush&league=nfl&season=2&year=2001

How about the battle for top rusher at QB between
38 K. Stewart, PIT 78/422
39 D. Culpepper, MIN 71/416
40 D. McNabb, PHI 63/378

I have been trying to figure out why George has been so bad, even Lamar has been better than him, since he has more yards.

No one is alone as long as they have good friends.:) Sorry, first thing to pop in my head after reading your thread title. Now I gotta go rent, "It's a Wonderful Life":cry: :lol:

You know, Eddie is the only reason the Titans have any ounce of my support. I remember the glory days, when Eddie was a Buckeye... Running down the field to the chants of Eddie, Eddie, Eddie, Eddie... ahhhh... those were the days... Now, Smith on the other hand, I don't have too many fond memories like that of him. Maybe we could just do a straight up trade. Lamar Smith for Eddie George.... one of them has to break out sooner or later... and Smith is looking like the hopeful!

GO EDDIE! GO FINS!

Is being alone a bad thing?

Mr. Rogers says everybody needs alone time. What the hell is he talkin' about exactly?:rolleyes:

If you were at the Colts playoff game last year you would have some memories of Lamar. You know it's in there somewhere. This would be a great week to find it.

all they need to do.............

You know it's in there somewhere. This would be a great week to find it.

is just change the damn plays and quit being so predictable. in the past, when lamar got the ball it was up the middle, but the first play monday night was a student body around the end!:p :sleep:

I remember last year's playoff game against the Colts and it was great. Lamar had 40 carries for 209 yards, what happened?

let me ask you...........

I remember last year's playoff game against the Colts and it was great. Lamar had 40 carries for 209 yards, what happened?

that TD run in the playoffs, was it up the middle or outside? this up the gut crap doesn't cut it, especially with this O-line! :mad:

Back
Top Bottom