Lamar Miller ankle sprain? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lamar Miller ankle sprain?

Can we just sit all the starters till game 1, I know it's not a viable option but these injuries given our lack of depth on the offense are making me queasy!

Nice after the fumble he looked real good. I can see this guy breaking out some long runs for us this year.

Can we just sit all the starters till game 1, I know it's not a viable option but these injuries given our lack of depth on the offense are making me queasy!

You're right - it's not a viable option.

We can all avoid it as much as we want, but Lamar Miller has durability concerns. Not that this is a big deal as is, but its something to keep an eye on. He has all the potential in the world, but hes gotta stay on the field. Were talking about him going from 90 to 200+ carries. Thats uncharted territory. I really hope Gray and/or Gillislee develops fast, because my faith in DT is dwindling.

Which ankle? He hurt his ankle last year but it wasn't really reported.

Bush hasn't really stayed healthy the majority of his career. It's called moving forward and looking to the future.

He stayed heathy with the Fins! Rushed for over a grand with our ****ty O-Line. And last, he was the hardest worker on our team. This year it looks like we have a bunch or cup-cakes on our team!

He stayed heathy with the Fins! Rushed for over a grand with our ****ty O-Line. And last, he was the hardest worker on our team. This year it looks like we have a bunch or cup-cakes on our team!

:bobdole: One tweaked ankle in practice and people are already calling Miller a cupcake...this week just keeps better and better. :lol:

All this cupcake talk has made me hungry.:tongue:

I had one yesterday and it was freaking delicious. But of course, being in south Louisiana, it had a fleur de lis on it. Like EVERYTHING in South Louisiana. I swear, since 2009 you can't go to a public bathroom around here without seeing a fleur de lis. And I REALLY hate that some clothing lines have started to incorporate it into my LSU Tigers gear. Leave that thing in New Orleans.

Back
Top Bottom