Lamar Miller > Trent Richardson | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lamar Miller > Trent Richardson

Let's see what kind of brass cojones you've really got a start one of these bad boys for Parker.

Ray Parker Jr > DeVante Parker

Can't argue with that logic.

rayparkerjr.-chartbusters.jpg

Let's see what kind of brass cojones you've really got a start one of these bad boys for Parker.

LOL. Will not do it because I WANT him to come through. I said my piece with the Parker selection. I think the issue now is simply how is he getting on the field between the talent ahead of him and how does he catch up with loss of reps he has experienced to this point.

Hate to say it, but it reminds me of Dion Jordan's rookie year in which he so behind because of the labrum issue. Outside the Atlanta game, Jordan did not do much.

LOL. Will not do it because I WANT him to come through. I said my piece with the Parker selection. I think the issue now is simply how is he getting on the field between the talent ahead of him and how does he catch up with loss of reps he has experienced to this point.

Hate to say it, but it reminds me of Dion Jordan's rookie year in which he so behind because of the labrum issue. Outside the Atlanta game, Jordan did not do much.

Huge difference between Parker and Dion Jordan. Parker is a football player, huge talent, immense upside. Dion Jordan looks more like a basketball player trying to play football, no heart and a pothead. There's no comparison there.

So, I guess you're just going to bump this thread every few months. Kudos, you got it right; an opinion based far more on your disdain for Alabama than anything, but you did get it right.

Weird that you don't bump your Matt Flynn and dislike of Tannehill threads with the same gusto, though... :idk:

So, I guess you're just going to bump this thread every few months. Kudos, you got it right; an opinion based far more on your disdain for Alabama than anything, but you did get it right.

Weird that you don't bump your Matt Flynn and dislike of Tannehill threads with the same gusto, though... :idk:

I was not blown away with RT in college, but have been very, very, very patient and supportive of him since being here. Good try.

---------- Post added at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 PM ----------

I did like Flynn and thought he'd fit. I will admit that, but do not sit there and tell me I have been a Tannehill killer.

---------- Post added at 09:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 PM ----------

Wanting Flynn as the QB years ago is not as bad is thinking Will Yeatman would be a fit a LT.

I was not blown away with RT in college, but have been very, very, very patient and supportive of him since being here. Good try.

---------- Post added at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 PM ----------

I did like Flynn and thought he'd fit. I will admit that, but do not sit there and tell me I have been a Tannehill killer.

---------- Post added at 09:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 PM ----------

Wanting Flynn as the QB years ago is not as bad is thinking Will Yeatman would be a fit a LT.

So you didn't post a thread about how you aren't sold on Tannehill and how drafting him would be a 3-5 year mistake? I mean, if you did, surely you would have bumped it every 3 months for integrity sakes, right? And why haven't those Flynn threads been bumped every few months as well? Weird.

As for Yeatman, he was developing nicely before a bad injury. Guess we'll never know. I have no problem standing by the belief that he should have gotten a chance to compete over trading a **** load of picks and a huge contract for an injury-prone LT that we could just sign a year later. It wasn't the first time and it won't be the last time I was or may have been wrong (the latter, in this case). And yes, wanting Flynn was much worse. Wanting Yeatman to get some 1st team snaps MAY have set the team back a couple weeks. Handing the reins over to Flynn would have set the team back YEARS (and missed out on a top QB in Tannehill, who you've apparently "warmed to"). But by all means, go through my thread history and find all the times I've been wrong. Should be able to find plenty. I don't pretend otherwise.

Of course, the key difference here is that I don't repeatedly bump threads in which I was right out of some weird inability to handle criticism and disagreement.

So you didn't post a thread about how you aren't sold on Tannehill and how drafting him would be a 3-5 year mistake? I mean, if you did, surely you would have bumped it every 3 months for integrity sakes, right? And why haven't those Flynn threads been bumped every few months as well? Weird.

As for Yeatman, he was developing nicely before a bad injury. Guess we'll never know. I have no problem standing by the belief that he should have gotten a chance to compete over trading a **** load of picks and a huge contract for an injury-prone LT that we could just sign a year later. It wasn't the first time and it won't be the last time I was or may have been wrong (the latter, in this case). And yes, wanting Flynn was much worse. Wanting Yeatman to get some 1st team snaps MAY have set the team back a couple weeks. Handing the reins over to Flynn would have set the team back YEARS (and missed out on a top QB in Tannehill, who you've apparently "warmed to"). But by all means, go through my thread history and find all the times I've been wrong. Should be able to find plenty. I don't pretend otherwise.

Of course, the key difference here is that I don't repeatedly bump threads in which I was right out of some weird inability to handle criticism and disagreement.

I just thought it was good place to bump a thread not based on Miller, but how gross it was Richardson missing a GIANT hole. All it was brother.

I betcha I have missed on more than you. LOL.

---------- Post added at 10:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 PM ----------

Freely admit I have F-ed up a ton of ideas. I will defend my picks and names, but I totally admit I have kicked a ton of predictions and takes.

Back
Top Bottom