Lamar Odom Is a Bust!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lamar Odom Is a Bust!!!!

Dolfan02

Somebody kick Huizenga for me
Reaction score
I just finished watching the Heat @Blazers, what misery!!! An absolutely amazing game to the last second. Heat were up by 1 point with about 10 seconds to go, Rasheed Wallace scored an easy basket because Lamar Odon can't play defense and cover him. Then Dwayne Wade hits an incredible Jordan-eske drive-in to go up by 1 point with 3 seconds left. After Portland missed their final shot, a Blazer grabbed the wild rebound and Odom fouls him ridiculously on his arm with .04 seconds left as he attempted to shoot the ball wildly and falling!! He made both free throws.

I've watched all the Heat games and Lamar Odom started to improve slightly in the last few games, but his drug addiction withdrawals are kicking in and he does the utmost stupidest mistakes. This guy was definitely not worth $66 million for 5 years. What a waste of money.

i couldnt believe that, i was driving home from the citrus bowl (in orlando) and i heard that the heat went up by 1 at the buzzer (FOX sports radio), boy when i got home to watch Sportscenter I was disappointed...

He is not a bust...he is slightly improving game by game. Give him and this team some time.

Back
Top Bottom