Lamont Jordan/Travis Henry | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lamont Jordan/Travis Henry

Jay131866

Scout Team
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I just joined this site and had a quick question. I have not heard any rumors about the Phins going after Lamont Jordan or Travis Henry. I don't really like Travis too much, but Jordan is a fairly young, good back.

Does it have something to do with the cap or money reasons? I was surprised to not even hear any rumors about it.

Jay131866 said:
Hey everyone, I just joined this site and had a quick question. I have not heard any rumors about the Phins going after Lamont Jordan or Travis Henry. I don't really like Travis too much, but Jordan is a fairly young, good back.

Does it have something to do with the cap or money reasons? I was surprised to not even hear any rumors about it.

It has to do with the fact that Lamont is now a Raider.

yep, and it doesnt look like the bills are gunna trade henry to the fins. (unless they give the bills WAY to much for him).

ch19079 said:
a 7 mil signing bonus for a player who has not gained 1000 yards in his whole carrer.

Par for the course with Da Raydas...

I'd like to have Travis Henry for sure... but we are (atleast) assured a STUD RB in the draft worthy of Stealing Henry's job, as McGahee is

The Bills want a pick for Henry.Plus the signing bonus are a little high.I think thats the reason why teams would prefer to wait until after the draft.

AirChambers84 said:
but we are (atleast) assured a STUD RB in the draft worthy of Stealing Henry's job, as McGahee is

i wouldnt go that far. all these RBs are unproven agenst NFL tallent. (and 1 or 2 nfl type players on a college team is not the same as playing agenst an entire team of NFL tallent).

there is a reason McGahee didnt start till week 5. he was unproven, and we didnt know what he could do. he COULD have been a BUM.

just like Benson or Brown or Williams COULD be a BUM.

just take the R. Dayne example. in that draft there was J. Lewis, R. Dayne, and S. Alexander. all looked to be great. but 1 was a BUM.

Back
Top Bottom