lance shulters for safety | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

lance shulters for safety

les dauphins

jesus of suburbia
Reaction score
I probably didn't spell his name right but what do you guys think of him I hear tennesse is goin top release him june 1st

He's way better than what we've got now. I hope Saban gets him.

rather see if we can get lamont thompson, but lance could be better than what we currently have at FS.

Shulters would be a nice stop gap guy until we draft a replacement and get on in FA who is younger next season.

Regan21286 said:
rather see if we can get lamont thompson, but lance could be better than what we currently have at FS.

Thompson? The former Bengal? He was sweet in college but in the pros :barf:

saves said:
Thompson? The former Bengal? He was sweet in college but in the pros :barf:

he did get 4 ints last year while replacing schulters.

I dont know why we didnt pick up Peirson Preliou (Sp) from the bills. I know that he isnt greta but he is def better than what we have now and he would not have been that expensive.

I would be ok with signing Lance to a one year deal.

Regan21286 said:
he did get 4 ints last year while replacing schulters.

I didn't even know what happened to him, I knew he sucked as a Bengal in their horrible secondary. He was like a 2nd rounder though,perhaps it was just the syste,

Lance isn't that old. I'd sign him to a 3 year deal.

Do we have the cap? I imagine he would'nt be asking for an excessive amount but he is a good player and I think he'd fit our scheme.

Jaj said:
Lance isn't that old. I'd sign him to a 3 year deal.

He's only played 3 seasons. By that way of thinking, even Feeley's an old-timer. He's good at adapting to defensive systems and has everything you'd expect out of a FS. A definite upgrade over Bell and Tillman and should be worth the cost. If not, Schulters ain't bad.

Back
Top Bottom