Lance Zierlein Makes Hilariously Bad Evaluation Of Dt Ed Oliver, Saying He Should Be Drafted As A Lb | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lance Zierlein Makes Hilariously Bad Evaluation Of Dt Ed Oliver, Saying He Should Be Drafted As A Lb

There's a Zach Thomas to safety guy every year. They just can't help themselves.

That was my first thought when I saw that. "Should have put Zach Thomas at safety."

Absolute madness. Doesn't matter if Oliver is undersized, he's a beast.

So, he's undersized. Aaron Donald is/was too. Seems like a dude that would make an impact no matter where he is on the DL

This is nothing new. Everyone has known for months that Oliver is going to measure 6'1 180, right around where Donald measured.

The mock he just put out has Murray going 4 to the Raiders and then Jones, Haskins, and Lock all in the top 10.

Has us picking Greedy Williams and has Ed Oliver falling to 28.

The mock he just put out has Murray going 4 to the Raiders and then Jones, Haskins, and Lock all in the top 10.

Has us picking Greedy Williams and has Ed Oliver falling to 28.
I've done over 50 mocks on Fanspeak, and Greedy William's has been there each time...so much so, I started picking him just to make sure Minkah movs to FS.

It’s all about clicks this time of year. Was it Lance that also had Gary ahead of Bosa?

Back
Top Bottom