***Landry Contract/Trade/Speculation Thread*** | Page 71 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Landry Contract/Trade/Speculation Thread***

no way any team will give us 3 picks plus pay him what he wants. Someone is trolling

Ozzy rules!!

If it becomes a bidding war, we might be fortuitous and see a team bid more than they want to, if they want certainty in locking up Jarvis Landry. Pure logic can get thrown out the window when a GM gets desperate.

No way that's for straight up Landry there's surely other pieces if that's real

I’d be all over on that ravens deal. Holding out for a first is just too much

btw, the ravens picks would be 52 and 83....I just don't see them doing it but I'd take that deal

Ozzy rules!!

You better get a 1st just like if signed away from Miami. Stop with all of this 3rd and 4th round talk nonsense. T-Clown will get killed here on this board if he ever pulled the trigger for less.

I want to see some picks our way and a move up in the first round. I have a feeling they want to move up. So they are either trading with a team in front of them or getting enough ammo from a team behind them to get there.

I can tell you one thing if Miami pulls of that Bear's trade (I know the reports have been rumored to be false) they do it to pick a QB.

Back
Top Bottom