Landry on fans chanting for Moore: It’s “embarrasing” and “direspectful” | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Landry on fans chanting for Moore: It’s “embarrasing” and “direspectful”

This isn't the first season the fans have chanted we want Moore .

True, but to Landry's point, do people even understand everything being thrown at this offense after spending the entire 2016 and offseason preparing for another signal caller.

4 games and we are 2-2 and with everything this team has gone throuh to start the season, And after the start we had last year, I think Adam Gase has EARNED a little trust in his decision making and for what is best for this team.

Certainly 4 games is no definitive on what should be done.

IMO he's dead on.

If you understand football, then you realize how bad MM really is.

And anyone chanting for MM during our first home game should STFU.

But, I get it, our offense has been AWFUL. So chant away.

#ItsFridayRight?

Landry is 100% on point. You would think a team that fought back from 1-4 last year to playoffs would earn some patience from fans after another slow start. Except 2-2 is better than 1-4 and it’s while using a new QB who joined the team in the middle of preseason. I get why Dolphin fans are fickle and short attention spanned, 15 years of piss poor play will do that to any fan base, but stop the whining and let the team try to adapt and fight out of it. The fact that there’s already a thread here asking if Gase will survive the season really says it all about the current fragile state of this fan base.

I honestly disagree. he posted a great passer rating in this same offense just last year. My biggest problem with Cutler isn't a problem for Moore. Moore is going to stand in and take a hit to complete a pass. hes tough
You'll never sell Moore on me with stats. Until the offense can get up to speed on catches , play calling, routes, blocking, making grant taller when parker is out, I'll never put it all on Cutler. He is part of the problem but the unit is as a whole is terrible. Moore can't fix any of that other than being an interceptable gun slinger.

Maybe the players should take a page from Landry’s book. Aren’t the players being disrespectful in spite of the fans feelings about certain issues. We pay our money to watch a chit show like Cutler and we aren’t allowed to voice our opinions? It works both ways, young man!!!

Landry needs to start producing. 200 yards through 4 games against some poor defenses and he wants to be paid like one of the best. Please.

Landry needs to start producing. 200 yards through 4 games against some poor defenses and he wants to be paid like one of the best. Please.

He should ask Gase “Guru” for more bubble screens.

Foh...
  • Cutler playing like Ray Lucas is disrespectful.
  • Watching Landry juke for 2 yards or a loss is disrespectful.
  • Playing boring football is disrespectful.
  • Being a boring football team every damn year is disrespectful.
  • Having a coach who is going to save face at all costs and keep playing Cutler when he's been playing like hot garbage is disrespectful.
  • Landry juking for 2 yards or a loss is disrespectful. Yes, I typed that twice. That's how disrespectful it is.

Sick of these million dollar crybabies who whine about what the fans are doing. Start earning your damn money THAT THE FANS ARE PAYING YOU, and start looking like a professional NFL offense. Until then you need to keep quiet.

The collective talent of the players makes you care enough to spend money. Get off your high horse. Last time I checked, the NFL isn't a charity. You pay because it's worthy of your entertainment dollars.

I wouldn't waste my breath chanting we want Moore. Gase ain't changing unless his buddy Jay goes down.

Eh, body language is harder to determine than words. Twan russell spoke on this matter at the training facility this weekend. He told a story about a play involving Terrell Buckley and Brock marion. Buckley made an error and made a gesture at marion which looked like he was yelling at him, when in fact he was signaling it was his own play at fault. Twan said the fans and media more often that not misinterpret what is seen on the field.
Anyone recall Randy Starks flipping the bird at the sideline? He was fooling around after a sack and the media and fans went nuts that he told off a defensive coach or something.

And then there was Bryan Cox telling everyone in Ralph Wilson stadium, "we're number 1" - gesturing with both middle fingers - that got totally misinterpreted- lol

Both these qbs are trash so it doesn't much matter either way. Yeah guys could execute their jobs better elsewhere but at the end of the day the qb position is what's gonna end miamis season status quo.

Cutler matt Moore it doesn't matter.
Except I think the team would play harder in front of Moore. They respect him. I don't think they feel any connection w Jay.

If the offense thinks it’s embarrassing then step up, and start catching and blocking.

Back
Top Bottom