Landry Talking About Miami Again. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Landry Talking About Miami Again.

I think a lot of this is very sour grapes on Jarvis's part. Which in a lot of ways is understandable as I think we can all agree in a lot of ways the team didn't really prioritize him and felt he was replaceable.

At the same time, from everything I know about the situation (and have shared with the forum) this is not surprising. One of the reasons Miami was not willing to commit to Jarvis was they felt he was too emotionally driven. I also know that Gase had huge concerns with Landry not knowing his routes.

So to take the high road, I wish him the best as a player as he gave it his all on the field to the team, I wish he would not talk so much cause it does eventually make him look bad, and I also think he's going to find life in Cleveland very tough.

If there where more respect league wide for him. Then we would of gotten more than a 4 th rounder for him.

So if you were a GM and you knew you could have a good player at a discounted price for reasons outside of talent you would offer more out of respect for the player? I don't quite think that's how the NFL works. Unless nobody respected Robert Quinn who got traded for a 4th or Randy Moss who got traded for a 4th.

Last edited:
Definitely needs to move on but 5 & $55 with $27 guaranteed? Then traded him for a 4th to Cleveland? If that's not being disrespected then I don't know what is.

I think the Dolphins told him over and over again that he'd be taken care of if he did his job on the field as he was playing into the last year of his contract ... then took a giant dump on his chest.

I'm a Dolphins fan and Dolphins fan only but some of you need to take a step back and really look at this situation for what it is. Then do the same thing with Suh and hopefully realize you don't have to make excuses for shitty decisions just because you like the team.

So if you were a GM and you knew you could have a good player at a discounted for reasons outside of talent you would offer more out of respect for the player? I don't quite think that's how the NFL works. Unless nobody respected Robert Quinn who got traded for a 4th or Randy Moss who got traded for a 4th.[/QUOTE

If was was a GM I’d offer you nothing. If you cut and I was lukewarm on him I’d offer something close to the 5year 55 mil. As far as Randy Moss he was a head case that gave up on football with the Raiders. With the Minnesota and the Pats he was a top 5 WR all time. In fact he made Cullpepper look like a good QB.

Back
Top Bottom