Landry Trade Rumor Talk | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Landry Trade Rumor Talk

tealgang

Active Roster
Reaction score
Have the Pats called yet!!? That would be just our damn luck! Edelman goes down and they get Landry..:finger

Several factors I believe are playing a part in this news about possibly trading away Jarvis Landry. 1) He's asking for an awful lot of money. 2) The team is loaded at WR. 3) Signing Jay Cutler, who takes up $13M in cap space is limiting any further signings this season. 4) I think they may realize the defensive short comings and may want to add another piece. 5) It wouldn't surprise me his domestic issue is more than it seems and they've decided to cut bait. Just my guesses.

I'm a Juice fan, but if you can plug in Carroo at slot and get an impact player at a position of need you have to consider. Also, looks like Parker is a #1 and will soon want the $$.

I have been saying that they will trade him for a while.
He is great... I love him..
BUT
I think the fins like Parker more and since they signed Stills and Can't have Stills, Landry and Parker all signed for long term.
Plus Landry would command more than Parker on the market.
I just hope the get the best deal that they can....( If they do trade him)

The floor on a trade offer should be a high 2nd.

BUT
I think the fins like Parker more and since they signed Stills and Can't have Stills, Landry and Parker all signed for long term.
I think the re-signing of Stills is also playing a huge part in this potential trade happing. Can't pay Still, Landry and Parker. Just can't do it. This isn't MLB or the NBA, were huge contracts are the norm.

I love Landry, but if we trade him would your prefer a player OR picks in return?

I love Landry, but if we trade him would your prefer a player OR picks in return?

If it's a STUD player that can help us right away at LB, CB, S or even OL, then maybe. If not, no less than a 2nd round pick. I don't want to lose him, but it's a business. I get it, but it needs to be the right deal for US!

BUT
JOE MONTANA & WAYNE GRETZKI were traded. As much as I love JARVIS, he's not in their league. ANYONE is tradable. IMO, JARVIS' skill set is the "easiest" to replace among him, DVP & STILLS. The DOLPHINS simply cannot pay THREE WR's what they are all due. LANDRY would be greatly missed though, no doubt.

I understand trading Jarvis. And unless we are WOW'd with a player who is going to help us now, I don't think trading him right NOW is the right move.

Back
Top Bottom