Landry traded to Browns for 2018 4th 2019 7th | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Landry traded to Browns for 2018 4th 2019 7th

Cleveland gonna be a good team this year
They have 2 of the first 4 picks, can they believe they will suck even this yeat

Landry must have signed off on this deal. He held the leverage, unless they lied to him before he signed the tag. God only knows why he agreed to go to Cleveland though.

Because our team has a chance to actually grow without the antics of Ajayi and Landry.
Ajayi I kind of understand about his antics but Landry? What antics? Wanting to win? Being passionate? You people act like he cost us 50 penalty yards a game. Give me a break about Landry’s ‘antics’.

Just got on with the rebuild already, Suh, Wake, tannehill, Stills, Parker, James..let fire sale begin.

3-13 better than another hunt for 8-8. Grier and meathead Tanenbaum also gots to go.

Not to be that guy, but you could probably pick your battles better. Tannenbaum just got TWO draft picks by what he did with the franchise tag on Landry, rather than just letting him walk.

Want to say Tannanbaum sucks? Fine. You'll have plenty of company, and not too strenuous of an argument from me. But not today. TODAY, Tannenbaum gets to dust off his shoulders and smoke a cigar.

Man if Cleveland signs cousins and takes Barkley #1 overall.

QB - Cousins
RB - Barkely and Duke Johnson
WR - Gordon/Juice/Coleman
TE - Njoku
OL still has Joe Thomas
Defense has Myles Garret

And they still have #4 overall and three second rounders.

People laughing at Cleveland . . . They are about to be extremely relevant if they get this right.

I'm reading alot of cheerful posts here. I don't know when Landry became public enemy #1 But alot of you seem to be real happy we just lost our best offensive player. I for one think this entire situation sucks and wish we would have paid him. We will regret this just like we did with Wes Welker. What's funny is that was for a 2nd and we drafted a bum while wes went on to become a beast.

This place will flip on you in a second. Play out your rookie contract making dirt money far exceed it even with your play want to get market value who cares you dead to me

The Browns have a top notch FO. They are going to stack that roster with talent.

They just need a qb and a hc

Back
Top Bottom