Landry, What happened to You Bruh | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Landry, What happened to You Bruh

the offense (line) has been so bad that he is forced to stay short and his npc has suffered
That's about as far from the truth as you can get. His routes have always been short and limited as that's what he knows how to run. His lack of knowledge with the play book is the problem. The offensive line has been adequate in pass protection all year.

Im so tired of the players don't know the playbook bs, it's Gase excuse 101. If they don't know the Playbook it's because they're not coach to know the Playbook and it's not demanded in practice which equates to play on the field during game day. No way I buy into that all our players are freewheelin, stupid, lazy and don't know how to run routes or know the Playbook. It just doesn't make any sense. Never heard this excuse in all my years of watching football ridiculous.

Landry has north of 1200 yards on almost any other team with a real offense and real quarterback. Oh, and a coach that puts it all together for the team.

That's about as far from the truth as you can get. His routes have always been short and limited as that's what he knows how to run. His lack of knowledge with the play book is the problem. The offensive line has been adequate in pass protection all year.

The Oline has been adequate in pass protection all year? The Oline sucks ass and has all year and the entire line needs replacing it’s a total shitshow from what I’ve seen! It’s absolutely ridiculous how bad that group has performed year after year. No freaking excuses to be this bad none!

Im so tired of the players don't know the playbook bs, it's Gase excuse 101. If they don't know the Playbook it's because they're not coach to know the Playbook and it's not demanded in practice which equates to play on the field during game day. No way I buy into that all our players are freewheelin, stupid, lazy and don't know how to run routes or know the Playbook. It just doesn't make any sense. Never heard this excuse in all my years of watching football ridiculous.

Landry has north of 1200 yards on almost any other team with a real offense and real quarterback. Oh, and a coach that puts it all together for the team.

Yea I'm not buying that either, hypothetically even if it was true that reflects poorly on him as a head coach.

The Oline has been adequate in pass protection all year? The Oline sucks *** and has all year and the entire line needs replacing it’s a total ****show from what I’ve seen! It’s absolutely ridiculous how bad that group has performed year after year. No freaking excuses to be this bad none!
nah man, it's been a scapegoat for the bad QB play and our team of players who don't know what to do. They aren't a top 10 online or anything but the QB has had sufficient time to operate the offense. Landry will be a free agent and leave because of his limited route running ability. He may figure it out one day if he decides to put in the work off the field but it surely won't be in Miami. They tried giving him deeper routes earlier in the season and it didn't work. He was making poor reads defensively and his routes were just off.

Landry got away with it the last few years because of Tannehill. Schoolyard football by a receiver only works if the QB and receiver know eachother and they did, but Cutler doesn't have the knowledge of what Landry is trying to do and it is showing. I like Landry and what he could potentially bring but I am not paying him 10 million a year waiting for him to figure out the intermediate and deep routes. Stills is developing into our best receiver right before our eyes, he got paid and put in the work. Landry is a guy that can be replaced on our team from a production standpoint at a much cheaper cost.

People on this site need to chill, we lost our QB for the year and got a new one as a free agent in August, this is what happens when you lose your starter. Things got even worse when we hired the wrong Defensive coordinator. Get Ryan back next year and switch to the 3-4 on defense and Gase will be just fine with this team. He has had to change his offense on the fly midseason 2 years in a row because of personnel. His offense works and receivers are open all over the field, we just need our QB back to connect with them.

What happened to Jarv? The same thing that happened to the other "players" on the roster

He gots Paid in advance...

Yea I'm not buying that either, hypothetically even if it was true that reflects poorly on him as a head coach.

This can be argued til tomorrow, but it's clear Landry and others aren't playing at 2016 levels. I place blame on Cutler an d Case's HS play-calling, but no one can deny Landry (heart and soul of the O) is not playing near last year's level. He's running wrong routes, not fighting for one-more-yard, and appears half-hearted. Understandable, but not from a leader. I doubt he returns. I think he feels disrespected

Back
Top Bottom