Laremy Tunsil 3rd best OT the last 3 weeks | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Laremy Tunsil 3rd best OT the last 3 weeks

superphin

don't go clown shoes on us
Club Member
Reaction score
https://www.chron.com/sports/texans...ysWXKr8aMDhj_kz4VfbJfNDZ5cqt0jyJbKVfkNeZpaNB0

Over the past three weeks, Tunsil has a combined 86.0 blocking grade, per Pro Football Focus, the analytics-based website, That ranks Tunsil third among all NFL offensive tackles during that span.

“He's got a very calm, very focused demeanor," Texans coach Bill O'Brien said. "He's the same guy every day. I think that he came in here and tried to learn, right away, the game plan. I think when you come in as a new player, it's hard to learn the whole offense. You've got to learn the Saints game plan and then the next game plan. I think now, having been here for five games, he's a lot more comfortable. He's more comfortable with his teammates, he's more comfortable with the system.
/QUOTE]

Like Grier said, when Tunsil came in his office and saw the
details of the trade -- "Heck I'd trade me for that any day!"

Grier doesn't make "trades," he orchestrates swindles!

That's his brilliance! Exploiting the weakness of others
and leveraging opportunities!

Not too shabby to have "that" at the top!

:lol:

Watson is playing MVP level football I might add.

Like Grier said, when Tunsil came in his office and saw the
details of the trade -- "Heck I'd trade me for that any day!"

Grier doesn't make "trades," he orchestrates swindles!

That's his brilliance! Exploiting the weakness of others
and leveraging opportunities!

Not too shabby to have "that" at the top!

:lol:
But when it's time to turn those swindled picks into players..................

Absolutely stupid to trade top 5 young NFL talent in hand for future picks with a GM that’s garbage. We got Tunsil by pure luck/over played scandal.

But hey, we drafted a guy first round this year right? How’s he doing? Nonexistent?

Charles Harris? Garbage.

Devante Parker? Garbage

Dion Jordan? Bwahahahaha

When’s the last time we drafted a decent first round player? Oh...Fitzpatrick who we wouldn’t give a position to...

I'm all for more draft picks - always have been, always will be but we paid a pretty penny for those draft picks.

I’ve watched him tbe last few weeks. It’s been a walk in the park other than a few of his patented rock back early on the snap false start penalties.

hes been as advertised

I’ve watched him tbe last few weeks. It’s been a walk in the park other than a few of his patented rock back early on the snap false start penalties.

hes been as advertised

Remember when ppl on this board were saying he was just a good not a great tackle during the trade lol.

Not for nothing but of the 4 HOF LT's from the 90's (Ogden, Pace, Roaf, and Jones) 3 of those 4 played in a SB and 2 of those 3 helped their team win a SB.

just to play devils advacate...

Ogden...QB trent dilfer (righty)
Pace....qb kurt warner (righty)
Roaf...only on 3 winning teams in his career, Trent Green and Aaron Brooks (righties) were QB's that year, but also had 2 elite RB''s in Ricky W and Priest H
Jones..matt hasselbeck (rightie) was the QB for most of their success, not to mention an elite running game,

I know you cant be capt hindsight in the event we dont get tua, but if this team is set on the fact that we want tua come hell or high water then LT isnt as important. I'd love to have probowl book end tackles, but IF (like i said hindsight) we were to get Tua in the draft, then we'd have to look hard at acquiring a top RT and in 2021 when its time to pay LT is he going to take a paycut because LT isnt AS important on our team with lefty...

I liked LT, he showed he had the tools to be elite, but at the moment we traded him, he wasnt elite. but also we know that our coaching has been a cluster **** on OL for awhile, so maybe he would've turned into a top 3 LT for us, but.... if we get tua then can we really afford to have at some point 40 million tied up in bookend tackles

Back
Top Bottom