Larnel Coleman getting noticed | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Larnel Coleman getting noticed

On the above posted video.

I have to disagree almost completely. This coach says that every NFL team will crowd up and stop Miami's run, because they'll want to see that Tua can beat them.

Umm... Hill and Waddle?

Honestly??? You REALLY think teams will 'crowd up' when Hill and Waddle are lined up and ready to go deep?

My response.

Please. Please crowd up... really, just please.
if they crowd the line to stop our run, hill and waddle don't even have to beat them deep to back them off.

just the intermediate stuff with hill, waddle, and wilson, and edmonds coming out of the backfield will make sure they aren't crowding the LOS.

still not sure what you're saying.

parnell? snaps? lol

i might just need coffee!
This thread title stating Carnell is getting noticed, just joking when I said yeah for all the wrong reasons based on the video he sucks.

Secondary thought but I’ve been saying it all preseason is poor snaps from the center and the quarterbacka eyes being taken off the defense. Hasn’t seem to improve much I hope I’m wrong.

More coffee, I’ve had two 💪

This thread title stating Carnell is getting noticed, just joking when I said yeah for all the wrong reasons based on the video he sucks.

Secondary thought but I’ve been saying it all preseason is poor snaps from the center and the quarterbacka eyes being taken off the defense. Hasn’t seem to improve much I hope I’m wrong.
got it. Larnell Coleman getting noticed for sucking, and Connor Williams snaps concern you.

got it. Larnell Coleman getting noticed for sucking, and Connor Williams snaps concern you.
Yes the one on the video showed how the snap through the timing off and I’ve seen others as well. I see it as a problem but hell I’ve been wrong before.

On the above posted video.

I have to disagree almost completely. This coach says that every NFL team will crowd up and stop Miami's run, because they'll want to see that Tua can beat them.

Umm... Hill and Waddle?

Honestly??? You REALLY think teams will 'crowd up' when Hill and Waddle are lined up and ready to go deep?

My response.

Please. Please crowd up... really, just please.
I would think teams would not respect the Fins running game and concentrate on defending the pass.

So the opposite of what that coach said. :bnkr:

Every year it takes 4-6 games before the oline starts to play with more cohesion, mainly because each position is a revolving door. If we could finally establish a starting line, and keep them at their position, the running game will start to improve.
Its been years it seems since the Fins have had that kind of continuity

Back
Top Bottom