Larnel Coleman getting noticed | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Larnel Coleman getting noticed

One game in the preseason with a new scheme, no prior game action, minimal time to work on correcting technique via practice.

If the coaches cut these guys or bench them, that's their decision. I think it's kind of negligent from the fan perspective to try and assess whether guys have im0roved or not yet.
Technique vs getting pushed back 8 yards, sloppy feet etc. Looks like a 7th round picket best ...ohh wait!

Technique vs getting pushed back 8 yards, sloppy feet etc. Looks like a 7th round picket best ...ohh wait!

Technique is 95% of playing offensive line. The rest is being strong enough to maintain position once you have it.

I'm not big on Coleman, it's just idiotic in my opinion. to say we know anything about any of our line based on one game!

One game in the preseason with a new scheme, no prior game action, minimal time to work on correcting technique via practice.

If the coaches cut these guys or bench them, that's their decision. I think it's kind of negligent from the fan perspective to try and assess whether guys have im0roved or not yet.
You make a very good point we go out and this is what pisses me off the biggest problem on our team and I think everybody can agree with this has always been our office of line so why are we going out there getting good offense of lineman

Technique is 95% of playing offensive line. The rest is being strong enough to maintain position once you have it.

I'm not big on Coleman, it's just idiotic in my opinion. to say we know anything about any of our line based on one game!
I am not always the grammar police. I did, after reading that reply a few times, see that you are saying I am idiotic. However, going back to the grammar, you state you are not big on Coleman. "It's" then refers to your statement and you call it idiotic. LOL

To each their own.

I am not always the grammar police. I did, after reading that reply a few times, see that you are saying I am idiotic. However, going back to the grammar, you state you are not big on Coleman. "It's" then refers to your statement and you call it idiotic. LOL

To each their own.

Lol!

Definitely not saying you or myself are idiots 😂

I just meant its kind of dumb for anyone to pretend they know what's up with the line yet because we don't really get enough information or see them in practice where they are working on new technique and the new scheme.

Lol!

Definitely not saying you or myself are idiots 😂

I just meant its kind of dumb for anyone to pretend they know what's up with the line yet because we don't really get enough information or see them in practice where they are working on new technique and the new scheme.
Yes, I may be over reacting based on limited information and what I have seen with my own eyes. Thats what us keyboard warriors do on a quiet Summer day.

You make a very good point we go out and this is what pisses me off the biggest problem on our team and I think everybody can agree with this has always been our offensive line, so why are we going out there signing every other position except offensive line

he had a bad game..

late out of his stance, not getting to his spot to fight, and a lot of miss judging.

he had a bad game..

late out of his stance, not getting to his spot to fight, and a lot of miss judging.

It's fair to say he had a bad game. I'm just saying he and everyone need time to get better. You don't just automatically become better right away because you have a new coach. It takes time.

It's fair to say he had a bad game. I'm just saying he and everyone need time to get better. You don't just automatically become better right away because you have a new coach. It takes time.
This is true, however he can "get better" on the Practice Squad as the small sample size we've given shows he's not up to NFL standards at this stage.

To each their own.

Don't worry about being called the grammar police; many here are unfamiliar with the concept of grammar or its purpose.

Some posters use a "lack of good grammar" as cover for not knowing what they are talking about - LOL

I don't think it is working out for them, but it does offer an opening for the rest of us, based on any interpretation we chose to use in response. - LOL

Just tell them to - "Spek Engrish"!

Don't worry about being called the grammar police; many here are unfamiliar with the concept of grammar or its purpose.

Some posters use a "lack of good grammar" as cover for not knowing what they are talking about - LOL

I don't think it is working out for them, but it does offer an opening for the rest of us, based on any interpretation we chose to use in response. - LOL

Just tell them to - "Spek Engrish"!
Grammar comedy can be golden.

Wrong word errors that completely change the meaning of a post... sublime.

Key is he’s not ready and he’ll get your qb killed anytime soon

Take it however you like lol

Back
Top Bottom