Larry Brackins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Larry Brackins

fins513

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I think this is the guy we should want not Mcpherson, this guy is a potential
Randy Moss. What do you all think of this kid.

Extremely raw but has a crap load of talent and potential. He could go in either the 3rd or 4th round and is a risky pick because he hasn't proven much yet but if he pans out he could end up being a steal. I'm not sure if Miami has the luxury to take a player like him though when there's other needs to fill and more proven players can be picked up instead. If we got an extra pick in the 3rd though we may be able to take a flier on him and see what happens with his development. Personally I think he would have been smarter to accept FSU's offer (I think it was FSU anyway) to play ball there and prove himself before coming out but that's his choice to make.

fins513 said:
I think this is the guy we should want not Mcpherson, this guy is a potential
Randy Moss. What do you all think of this kid.

I like the guys potential too. I don't think he's projected to go until the 5th round or later.

I dont know about you guys, but for the first time since Shula, I feel like we have a coach who can mold players into being better.

Granted Shula tried to make some shady players great that backfired on him near the end.

But I really think Saban, Linehan and HH can turn our offense and defense into a well oiled machine. We just need young players with alot of talent.

testtubetimmy said:
I dont know about you guys, but for the first time since Shula, I feel like we have a coach who can mold players into being better.

Granted Shula tried to make some shady players great that backfired on him near the end.

But I really think Saban, Linehan and HH can turn our offense and defense into a well oiled machine. We just need young players with alot of talent.

I hear that!!!

Cheapshotz said:
I like the guys potential too. I don't think he's projected to go until the 5th round or later.

This class is so loaded with talent at WR that a lot of people think Brackins is probably going to be taken at the end of the fourth round or the top of the fifth. I like what I've heard, and I like the little bit I've seen. He's as raw as they come, but he has the potential to be great. And just because he played at a small school doesn't mean he can't make it in the NFL. After all, Jerry Rice also went to a small school in Mississippi.

Back
Top Bottom