Larry Chester a.k.a. the great pumpkin | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Larry Chester a.k.a. the great pumpkin

DENVERDOLFAN

Starter
Reaction score
I love the guy, but the orange jerseys look horrible on the big guys. Barely passable on the backs. I'm glad it's just once a year.

So that's why he

wasn't at the Great Pumpkin Patch! He was at the Dolphin's game. No wonder the Peanuts crew never found him.

I think next year we should try a NAVY jersey. It is one of our official team colors as well. Those NAVY rip-offs are pretty sweet. An authentic would kick ***!!!!

frigin kidding me those orange jerseys kick a*s !!

i'm picking up my mcmichael 81 !!

those jerseys are bad i don't know why everyone thinks they're ugly??

they're unique they're different and they're dolphins!!!!

I didn't hate the orange. I would just like a new flavor every year!! Think about what this would do for Fin merchandising and marketing as well. I would want a new jersey each year instead of recycling my current authentic white Ricky and authentic aqua Taylor. I want an authentic orange Chambers, Surtain, or Zach.

The orange jerseys reminded me too much of the Browns orange, and anything associated with the Browns, is usually a bad thing imo.The blue one would have been nice but too many teams have blue nowadays. What is wrong with sporting a classic?

Originally posted by unclemonty
I didn't hate the orange. I would just like a new flavor every year!! Think about what this would do for Fin merchandising and marketing as well. I would want a new jersey each year instead of recycling my current authentic white Ricky and authentic aqua Taylor. I want an authentic orange Chambers, Surtain, or Zach.

i didnt mind the orange at all but the best is the dark blue jersey.

Dark blue is a possibility. It's a team color(albiet just in the trim), but I doubt we'll see it anytime soon.

well, they'll be wearing the old school jerseys tommorow :)

clear.gif

i liked the orange, but it was too bright... if it had alittle more contrast it would be better...

Why not those black jersey's that they sell(Thomas and Marino)? That would look nice,and we should save them for a night game.

If they come out next year with those navy blue jerseys I will buy everyone in the state of FL a set in the size of there choice. That will make the sells go through the roof.
I'm not joking, I'll do it, or my name isn't Bill Gates......

Back
Top Bottom