Larry Chester's Strength "Ridiculous" | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Larry Chester's Strength "Ridiculous"

Originally posted by WharfRat

:huh: so bench press ability is the way to judge if someone is a "wimp"

sorry, but I wouldn't call someone like Jet Li a wimp, and I'll bet he can't press anything close to J.T.

:rolleyes2

I'd put money on Jason Taylor if he fought Jet Li.

Originally posted by Migs182005

:lol: If you had a gun and he didn't ;)

But Drew Rosenhaus said I could take him on one-on-one. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Leif Larsen is stronger (in college he did 45... he's much stronger now).... but he's unemployed, so what's your point?

Or I could agree with you that strength is awesome and point out that Travis Henry can bench 500 pounds so your LB's better watch out!

But it's probably somewhere in the middle.

Originally posted by booyeah_

I'd put money on Jason Taylor if he fought Jet Li.

I wasn't trying to match anyone in a fight .. my point was that someone like Jet Li probably doesn't get called a "wimp"...so why should JT?

Originally posted by zevo

Becuz he is athletic! Have you seen him put it up! Its a sorry sigth! The man cant bench worth ****!

I saw Taylor INCLINE bench 325 lbs at the Linman Competition. Just barely missed on 355 lbs. Far from sorry. FYI - It's a whole lot more than JEVON KEARSE did. And Marcellus Wiley couldn't beat Taylor either.

What makes it impressive is that being a long, lanky guy....the bar has to travel farther from his chest to his arms' full extension.

Last edited by a moderator:
When I saw Chester today, I was real surprised......He is far from "Buff".......It's hard to believe that he is the strongest person on the team....I know it's not about muscle definition but there were other linemen out there that were just huge compared to him .....He is the definition of deceptively strong I guess.

Chester's a big boy at 325. I guess being 6'2" makes him seem smaller.

Back
Top Bottom