Larry Csonka Supporting Brian Flores, Dolphins From Alaska | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Larry Csonka Supporting Brian Flores, Dolphins From Alaska

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
yjin526w3dadtlpz6zme.jpg

Out in Wasilla, Alaska, Larry Csonka is about as far from Miami as is geographically possible for a United States resident.

But the Dolphins remain very close to his heart, and the wonders of technology have made it easy for him to follow the team for which he starred throughout the 1970s on his way to the Hall of Fame.

Csonka is right on top of everything that’s happening with the Dolphins, and he’s getting a great nostalgic feeling as Brian Flores prepares for his first season as head coach.

https://www.miamidolphins.com/news/larry-csonka-supporting-flores-dolphins-from-alaska

My favorite all time Dolphin... have his signed, authenticated hall of fame jersey framed in my man cave....love this clip from his guest starring on “Six Million Dollar Man”....Dick Butkus and “Apollo Creed”(Carl Weathers) are on the bad guys team.

My favorite all time Dolphin... have his signed, authenticated hall of fame jersey framed in my man cave....love this clip from his guest starring on “Six Million Dollar Man”....Dick Butkus and “Apollo Creed”(Carl Weathers) are on the bad guys team.

Never would have guessed it Blue! That was a FOOTBALL PLAYER, one tough son of a B!

Ha great clip!

Love Zonk. One of the all-timers. Wish I could’ve been around to watch him play.

If you think about Miami's blueprint from the early 70's, that seems to be the direction Flores is heading when he talks about smart, tough football. Obviously, time will tell.

I like flores style but football games will give me answer. I dont want get to excite but seem like he know what he is doing. Need find qb asap to me this hiring work.

Zonk was such a beast (way before the word was so overused)!

Alaska (wilderness) is like the perfect place for him!

Supporting Flores is great -- let's hope it's well deserved!

That said, we could sure use a handful of dudes cut from the same cloth as Mr. Csonka.

He's not really saying anything about Flores other than he has a good reputation. He's saying the current situation reminds him of 69/70.

Can you imagine Zonk and Butkus on the same team / same era? Two of the toughest to ever play the game.

Back
Top Bottom