Larry Johnson + 4th rd for | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Larry Johnson + 4th rd for

Eric-Gofins said:
Maybe you should look at the last 4 games where he played:
12/05@OaklandW 34-27No201185.934135618.7291000012/13@TennesseeW 49-38No710414.94622199.5120000012/19DenverW 45-17Yes301515.032200000000012/25OaklandW 31-30Yes25793.216244310.81500000

January Rushing Receiving Fumbles GAMEDATEOppRESULTGSAttYdsAvgLgTDRecYdsAvgLgTDFumRecYdsTD01/02@San DiegoL 17-24Yes17462.781811514.44010000

Those games were meaningless. KC was out of the playoff race and those games had no importance at all. They call that.....padding your stats

How can we argue about one single player for so long?

MikeO said:
Oh please, your going to compare the number of carries Larry Johnson had in 10 games to starters like Alexander and Brown? :shakeno:

You might want to stop posting now before you lose all credibility on all issues.

Dude i can post as much as i want and i only credibility i would lose is to you and few others...

i wish i could compare his numbers for a full season but he played as a backup to the best RB in the league...

I'm not about to go through this thread. Johnson is not tradeable, 3.31 signing bonus. 2003 & 2004 cap #s are less than 1 mil when combined. He may have met some incentives, like # of TDs, #s starts or getting his picture on MNF horsetrailer( there are some silly incentive clauses). Cap hit says noway

MikeO said:
Those games were meaningless. KC was out of the playoff race and those games had no importance at all. They call that.....padding your stats

haha.. great line

Eric-Gofins said:
i wish i could compare his numbers for a full season but he played as a backup to the best RB in the league...
Wrong........again. He was the back-up to BLAYLOCK. He was a 3rd stringer! :shakeno:

Oh well, I will let you live in your fantasy land and believe in fairy tales.

MikeO said:
Wrong........again. He was the back-up to BLAYLOCK. He was a 3rd stringer! :shakeno:

Oh well, I will let you live in your fantasy land and believe in fairy tales.

wow mikeo getting worked up

Eric-Gofins said:
wow mikeo getting worked up

Not really. Just funny watching people who have no clue as to what they are talking about trying to debate something on which they have no leg to stand on.

Ummmm, does anyone really remember just who Priest Holmes is? Why is it he is regarded as one of the best RBs in the game. Let's give it a rundown. He was undrafted, picked up by Baltimore. Rode the bench for a year, started the next. He ran for 1000 yards in his first starting season. Then injury forced him to ride the bench again as he amounted 500 yards. The next year he starts for Baltimore again, only to rush for 500 yards. After his stint in Baltimore he finds himself starting in KC. Finally in KC he gets a break, the league's best o-line carries him to the probowl, as he runs for 1600 yards. The following year he amounts 1400 yards rushing. Then finally he gets cut short by injury AGAIN, only rushing for 800 yards. So in his career he has had 2 good seasons, all the while been plagued with injuries. Mr. Priest Holmes is far from the leagues best RB.

MikeO said:
Not really. Just funny watching people who have no clue as to what they are talking about trying to debate something on which they have no leg to stand on.

Yeah because again Johnsons stats sucked compared to our fins RB team..

your right.. because his 9 tds dont really matter in football..in meaningless games his 4.8 yards per carry is nothing special.... his 2000 yds in a single season in college is not much...

maybe not just because johnson is not much better then gordon or minor but i would take it if we dont get offered anything better by the draft

Back
Top Bottom