Larry Johnson + 4th rd for | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Larry Johnson + 4th rd for

Eric-Gofins

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
How about Larry Johnson + Chiefs 4th round pick for Surtain.

Larry Johnson ran for 9 TDs and 4.8 yds per carry playing behind Holmes and Blaylock.. Former first round pick.

This allows Saban to focus on another position with the #2 or trade down picking up extra picks.

I think is is fair especially if Chiefs have no interest in dealing their 2nd round pick...

Let me know your thoughts guys...

Well considering that they do not want to give us anything, at this point I would probably take it, but it just doesn't seem like they will be giving us anything. I am afraid that we are keeping him, and tagging him next year

Anyone can get those numbers behind KC's O-Line. Put Feeley as RB for KC and he'll get 5.0 yrds per carry.

Eric-Gofins said:
How about Larry Johnson + Chiefs 4th round pick for Surtain.

Larry Johnson ran for 9 TDs and 4.8 yds per carry playing behind Holmes and Blaylock.. Former first round pick.

This allows Saban to focus on another position with the #2 or trade down picking up extra picks.

I think is is fair especially if Chiefs have no interest in dealing their 2nd round pick...

Let me know your thoughts guys...

I like it. I know others on here dont like the guy but I have said already in the past that I REALLY like L J. I think if we are going not going to get what Surtain deserves then we might as well get a guy like L J.

Im amazed how people can dislike Johnson he is a gret RB who hasnt had the chance to show himself, its like the dolphins drafting a MLB in the 1st rd, that LB wont see the field as long as ZT can play, but no, KC has even more value in LJ than their second and they wont part with him.

Look Surtain maybe a franchise player.... but since we dont want to pay him... then we have to trade him.

I rather have a solid RB in Larry Johnson + additional 4th round than some rookie in the 2nd round that might not even make this team...

Eric-Gofins said:
Look Surtain maybe a franchise player.... but since we dont want to pay him... then we have to trade him.

I rather have a solid RB in Larry Johnson + additional 4th round than some rookie in the 2nd round that might not even make this team...

Saban will not discount Surtain for any reason..... I believe that KC's offer will improve as the draft gets closer.

no, no more backups. If we get a running back I want it to be OUR running back.

phinphan11 said:
Saban will not discount Surtain for any reason..... I believe that KC's offer will improve as the draft gets closer.

I agree...

but if they dont offer the 2nd round pick...i would take this as the next best deal..... instead of draft picks for next year...

UltraDol-Fan said:
no, no more backups. If we get a running back I want it to be OUR running back.

he is a backup to Holmes... would be hard to beat him out...i dont care who you are...

Back
Top Bottom