Larry Johnson + 4th rd for | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Larry Johnson + 4th rd for

Eric-Gofins said:
put in some reasons why... just curious

Larry Johnson sucks.

Good enough..

Joey 22 said:
Im amazed how people can dislike Johnson he is a gret RB who hasnt had the chance to show himself, its like the dolphins drafting a MLB in the 1st rd, that LB wont see the field as long as ZT can play, but no, KC has even more value in LJ than their second and they wont part with him.

Name the last great Penn St RB?

Thanks for playing. Pick up your parting gift at the door.

Eric-Gofins said:
How about Larry Johnson + Chiefs 4th round pick for Surtain.

Larry Johnson ran for 9 TDs and 4.8 yds per carry playing behind Holmes and Blaylock.. Former first round pick.

This allows Saban to focus on another position with the #2 or trade down picking up extra picks.

I think is is fair especially if Chiefs have no interest in dealing their 2nd round pick...

Let me know your thoughts guys...

Man.....I love Surtain....but that one sounds solid to me. Ive always like Johnson. But make it larry johnson and the 2nd.....Ill do that one.

Joey 22 said:
Im amazed how people can dislike Johnson he is a gret RB who hasnt had the chance to show himself, its like the dolphins drafting a MLB in the 1st rd, that LB wont see the field as long as ZT can play, but no, KC has even more value in LJ than their second and they wont part with him.

Why would that suprise you? A lot of folks here have already given up on AJ after only part of one season.
:cooldude:

LJ rushed for more than 2000 yards in a college season, thats quite impressive.

Eric-Gofins said:
4.8 yds and 9tds better than any of our RBs

Our RB's suck. Saying he is better than what we have is nothing to brag about.

Not to mention I wouldn't give up Surtain for him. And a 4th round pick is nothing to write home about

Joey 22 said:
LJ rushed for more than 2000 yards in a college season, thats quite impressive.

Blair Thomas.....Ki Jana Carter.......all PENN ST RB's who were BUSTS in the NFL! No thanks!

I dont care who played for Penn Sate or not, that has noting to do.:shakeno:

MikeO said:
Blair Thomas.....Ki Jana Carter.......all PENN ST RB's who were BUSTS in the NFL! No thanks!

While i dont want to see this trade, that is a lame excuse, u can't say someone will be a bust because players from his college were busts. thats a very lame excuse. Chris Wienke and all the other FSU quarterbacks suck in the NFL does that mean McPherson will also?

Joey 22 said:
I dont care who played for Penn Sate or not, that has noting to do.:shakeno:

Sure it does. System player. Much like U of Florida QB's in the NFL.

Finfan86 said:
While i dont want to see this trade, that is a lame excuse, u can't say someone will be a bust because players from his college were busts. thats a very lame excuse. Chris Wienke and all the other FSU quarterbacks suck in the NFL does that mean McPherson will also?

Probably.

Answer my question then. Who was the last great Penn St RB to make it in the NFL? If Im wrong......answer my question!

MikeO said:
Sure it does. System player. Much like U of Florida QB's in the NFL.

Not for sure, u can still have a good player come out. I bet u when Chris Leak comes out he will be great. But wait no he can't hes from florida he has to suck.

Back
Top Bottom