Larry Warford... can he fit? Or too late? | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Larry Warford... can he fit? Or too late?

I'd put him at guard and maybe give Ereck Flowers a shot at RT in camp.. I thought i heard that Kindley played some center if he did then we would one of the biggest Offensive Lines in Football.. Something i've been hoping for years.. Especially at the Guard and Center positions.. You don't need agile, you need road graders and maulers that move DT's out the way.

LT Austin Jackson 320
LG Flowers 330
C Kindley 340
RG Warford 335
RT Hunt 325

That could be one of the best Oline's in football if the rookies live up to the billing.. Then you have Jessie Davis, Deiter, Karras,Calhoun as backups and i think thats a pretty good Offensive line depth as well.

Why would you not start Karras? Proven NFL starter he could be like Rowe

My thought is you always add people better than the 52nd person on the roster. Is he better than someone else on the roster at that position? If yes, do it.

The article I saw basically blamed him for Saints playoff loss. He played like crap last year and how he was a ProBowler was a mystery. For us, he looks like another Marc Columbo situation if we got him.
Sick of Dolphins getting bums.
Grier's ability to get O'line talent is pretty bad. It's honestly 'SMH'-bad. Dolphins probably wont have a good line until Grier is replaced.
Who knows about Warford, but whatever the 'right move' is here, Miami prolly wont do it.

WR and DE. RB possibly. I see skill positions over OT in the first next year. Got to get Tua big time weapons.
Skill players are useless if there's no time to get the ball out. Jesse Davis, right now, is the only RT on the roster unless you want a short-armed, slow-footed Hunt to play out of position. Youre asking Hunt to overcome physical deficiencies and when does Miami get lucky like that. Hunt could be a great guard but looks to be a Bad NFL OT.
So, we need a fkn RT.

The article I saw basically blamed him for Saints playoff loss. He played like crap last year and how he was a ProBowler was a mystery. For us, he looks like another Marc Columbo situation if we got him.
Sick of Dolphins getting bums.
Grier's ability to get O'line talent is pretty bad. It's honestly 'SMH'-bad. Dolphins probably wont have a good line until Grier is replaced.
Who knows about Warford, but whatever the 'right move' is here, Miami prolly wont do it.
Did you watch him play at all last year? I have a colleague that is a Saint's fan that would disagree with your assessment based on "the article" you read. He's a good player, that had a rough game against a very good Vikings interior D-line.

I'm torn, because I really want to see Hunt at RG instead of RT. But, having a guy like Warford at RG would make things more comforting if Tua starts Week 1...

With this said, I doubt we get him...
Right. I mean also keep in mind our perennial injury bug so having a plug and play guy isn't a bad thing.

Oh he can fit just fine. Let's get this deal done and officially have the most improved O line in the league. All the Sit Tua team are going to go nuts though because with that addition, you now have a Tua ready O line as soon as he is cleared for full go.

I'd love to have both Walford and Ryan but I would probably lean towards standing pat just in case the low cap predictions for next year come true.

Yeah sadly we’d be looking REALLY good if we had gotten Ezra Cleveland, because he projects much higher at RT than anything else, and then we’d have our insta stud guard.

Yeah sadly we’d be looking REALLY good if we had gotten Ezra Cleveland, because he projects much higher at RT than anything else, and then we’d have our insta stud guard.

I was pissed when we passed on him for some nobody out of Louisiana-Lafayette.

I was pissed when we passed on him for some nobody out of Louisiana-Lafayette.
From what I've seen (three SEC matchups and a few other games, that nobody DOMINATED his matchups. Haven't seen much of Cleveland.

Back
Top Bottom