Larry Warford... can he fit? Or too late? | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Larry Warford... can he fit? Or too late?

Don’t get me wrong i really like Hunt at RG. I think he’s a stretch at RT but hey gotta try right?
Now a RG who is average to pro bowl suddenly is available but he can’t play RT. Now we’d have two RGs suddenly, one with substantial cost involved to each. Can’t move our 10/yr LG either because he can’t play tackle - he’s proven that.

bad luck and a bit of confusing picks in the top of the second. Oh well.

Don’t get me wrong i really like Hunt at RG. I think he’s a stretch at RT but hey gotta try right?
Now a RG who is average to pro bowl suddenly is available but he can’t play RT. Now we’d have two RGs suddenly, one with substantial cost involved to each. Can’t move our 10/yr LG either because he can’t play tackle - he’s proven that.

bad luck and a bit of confusing picks in the top of the second. Oh well.
Robert hunt is going to be great at right tackle.

I guess they don't sign him b/c they just drafted an OG and signed one in FA, why don't we wait to see what we have first?

Kindley may turn out to be a 10 year all pro but you'll never find out if you sign his replacement before he even see's the field.:shrug:

I'm sure he's not the only guard that will be available if ours don't work out.

They could use the money at the end of the year to either extend Brieda, Karras or DVP if they have good years. Just my opinions..

I guess they don't sign him b/c they just drafted an OG and signed one in FA, why don't we wait to see what we have first?

Kindley may turn out to be a 10 year all pro but you'll never find out if you sign his replacement before he even see's the field.:shrug:

I'm sure he's not the only guard that will be available if ours don't work out.

They could use the money at the end of the year to either extend Brieda, Karras or DVP if they have good years. Just my opinions..

Isn't DVP signed till 2023?

It's called the virus, and how many other free agents have signed lately?

Or...

He's considered an average player who was rewarded with a higher reputation than he deserved because he played on a high end team... a team that has now replaced him with a rookie... because they didnt think he was all that great either...

Back
Top Bottom