Larry would help with the draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Larry would help with the draft

dolfinfan3413

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I live in KC and go to many Chiefs games. The chiefs have a lot of running bakcs that can play. Larry has talent and if very young. If we can aquire him we can look for a QB in the draft more likely hopefully Alex Smith. That would help a great deal.

I saw Larry up here at Penn State. Good back, but he is overrated. The Big Ten had HORRIBLE Defenses that year and when he went up against good teams(aka Auburn in Capital One Bowl) he got shut down.

Nublar7 said:
I saw Larry up here at Penn State. Good back, but he is overrated. The Big Ten had HORRIBLE Defenses that year and when he went up against good teams(aka Auburn in Capital One Bowl) he got shut down.

are we talking about the same larry johnson that KILLED it last year in blaylock and holmes absence??? i dont care about his college years, he's proved himself in the pro's... now regarding this possible trade, it wont happen. he is splitting time with priest next year, and will probably be the starter in 2006. priest is on his way out, and johnson is filling the spot nicely...

Fin_Fanatic said:
are we talking about the same larry johnson that KILLED it last year in blaylock and holmes absence??? i dont care about his college years, he's proved himself in the pro's... now regarding this possible trade, it wont happen. he is splitting time with priest next year, and will probably be the starter in 2006. priest is on his way out, and johnson is filling the spot nicely...

Behind that line, any RB could do what he did.

Dubfire said:
Behind that line, any RB could do what he did.

i'm not trying to discount their line, but a good Oline isnt everything. the RB still has to have some abilities, and i'm pretty damn sure larry would do great on any team, not just the chiefs. his play last year was outstanding... i'd take him in a heartbeat if he was up for trade ( WHICH IS NOT AND PROBABLY NEVER WILL BE, SORRY)

L.J. is a solid RB but hes on the same talent level as Gordon and Morris!

We should demand a 2nd rounder (which Saban is doing) or keep Surtain!

Morris coulda went 1000 yards under a KC O-line. Very few RBs can play well under a bad O-Line such as Ricky.

Larry Johnson is a stiff. There has'nt been a decent Penn State back since Curt Warner. Johnson can't create on his own, he is all about his blocking and the talent around him.

I would'nt want him. I'll take draft picks.

I'll take him, but he can leave his dirty diapers in Kansas.

he was in vermeil's dog house early last year and available for trade for a defensive player or a mid round pick

that was when he was complaining about playing time

We traded for Gordon instead

Back
Top Bottom