LAST DAY (WE HOPE) OF DC WATCH...COME ON FANGIO! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LAST DAY (WE HOPE) OF DC WATCH...COME ON FANGIO!

McD is probably trying to stick to the plan and give all four a chance to interview. As impatient as I am, I respect that. Hope to hear Friday pm it's Fangio and if not him Desai.

Yuo people are aware that the team cannot officially give any update on Fangio until if/when the Eagles get knocked out of the playoffs.

Quite honestly, if Fangio is first choice and Desai is 2....

I'm not waiting around on Fangio.

May will disagree, I get it.

I would be perfectly happy with Desai.

So if an offer was made and Fangio is gonna make Miami wait... no problem.move on to Desai and get it done.

This may sound petty, but I want the guy that WANTS to be the DC for the Dolphins not the guy who has the Phinz as the 2nd 3rd fall back option.

But who knows. Maybe GRYPHONK is wrong

Yuo people are aware that the team cannot officially give any update on Fangio until if/when the Eagles get knocked out of the playoffs.
Not true since he isn't part of the Eagles coaching staff. He is only a consultant for them.

I have to believe Grier has told Fangio that he can't wait a possible 2 plus weeks for his decision. I also hope if Fangio is hoping to be the DC for the Eagles he was honest and told Grier this. But this is Grier we are talking about, and this may be why Camp was interviewed. If a DC is not hired by the end of this weekend you have to think they are waiting out Fangio.

I don't think that's true. You actually know the official rule? He's not even a coach, he's a consultant, right? Always thought moves can be made on SB teams in the two week period leading up to the game.

I doubt anything would be announced on Fangio until Philly's season is done. And not necessarily b/c he's waiting to hear about that DC job. Even as a consultant he would be part of their SB run for as long as it lasts.

And the decision for Fangio will probably based on very personal reasons, like the relationships he has, where he wants to live and what players he wants to work with. Compensation will have little to do with it as he's going to make a ton no matter where he goes.

Quite honestly, if Fangio is first choice and Desai is 2....

I'm not waiting around on Fangio.

May will disagree, I get it.

I would be perfectly happy with Desai.

So if an offer was made and Fangio is gonna make Miami wait... no problem.move on to Desai and get it done.

This may sound petty, but I want the guy that WANTS to be the DC for the Dolphins not the guy who has the Phinz as the 2nd 3rd fall back option.

But who knows. Maybe GRYPHONK is wrong
Lol you funny when you go third person, cracks me up

If we don't see anymore interviews scheduled after today, they probably have a deal in place and are waiting for the Eagles season to be done for the announcement

Back
Top Bottom