Last Mcpherson thread | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Last Mcpherson thread

FinsAreLife

F-A-L
Reaction score
OK i know alot of you are sick of hearing about this kid but seriously, who do you think will really take this guy, i hope we do i like his athletisicism and he has so much potential where is he going to fit in?

Only if he's still around in the fourth. Even if you forget about the character issues, the guy really hasnt proven anything. Slightly better than avg numbers in a league full of players that arent good enough to play in the NFL.

FinsAreLife said:
OK i know alot of you are sick of hearing about this kid but seriously, who do you think will really take this guy, i hope we do i like his athletisicism and he has so much potential where is he going to fit in?

Adrian McPherson= Quincy Carter

i want him bad
hopefully he is there in the third!!!
or we can take him in the second if we get two seconds

just check my sig if your confused

I would take Randall Cunnigham. He was a very good qb and severely underrated. He didn't have much to work with on the offensive side with Philly and he always made big plays.

FuquayDolphan said:
bad rotten apple is all he is....

I wouldn't call him a rotten apple, but he's not a good quarterback at all.

I would rather have Maurice Clarett than Adrian McPherson. I don't think he's worth even drafting and I don't think he'll do anything besides tear up NFL Europe. If Smith/Rodgers are not drafted I think a "developmental" Qb would be a wasted draft pick.

Great player but I think Saban needs to test him like he did with Alex Smith by watching the tape with him and questioning him considering miami doesnt give a lot of time in the pocket and we need a good qb who can think fast

KB21 said:
I wouldn't call him a rotten apple, but he's not a good quarterback at all.

Finally someone else agrees! I dont even remember him being an impact for the 5 games he DID play.

"Just say no" to all of the McPherson threads!

Back
Top Bottom