Last Nights PFC Radio Right Here Special Guest FH's Own Stan Marino!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Last Nights PFC Radio Right Here Special Guest FH's Own Stan Marino!!

PFCLive

Practice Squad
Reaction score
For those who missed last night edition of PFC Radio we had your very own Stan Marino on live to talk about the Dolphins and plug the best Miami Dolphin fan site hands down ever, Finheaven.com! As many of you know Pro Football Central Radio and Fin Heaven have a close relationship and I would like to again thank stan for taking the time to appear on last nights show!

Here is the link!

http://broadcastmonsters.com/PFC/profootballcentral051904.asx

Hope you all enjoy the show!

Thanks for props!

A piece of advice though (everybody is a critic :lol: )........

The hosts have to pick up the pace.

And never, I mean NEVER again let anybody READ on air.

Just my two cents.

Enjoyed the show!

Our regular host was caught in a storm and his phone lines went down so we had special co host which is probably why you think they were our of sync.

PFCLive said:
Our regular host was caught in a storm and his phone lines went down so we had special co host which is probably why you think they were our of sync.

Actually I responded just after the monologue. The technical difficulties that included stan marino and the co-host made the show just awful.

Maybe I'm shouldn't be one to critique though. I listen to about 5 hours of talk radio per day. Considering I listen to national shows (Tony Bruno, Mike and Mike, Colin Cowherd, JT the Brick) it's not exactly fair to you guys in comparison. But those guys have a pace that I think should be acquired by all in radio.

Unless Mark Patrick on sports in doing a skit it's a bore. Unless Dan Patrick is doing an interview it's a bore. Just my personal opinion.

I dont think that guy Stan represented the fins strong enough, just my opinion.

I did like that guy representing the Jets, he seemed to know his stuff and be really confident about their defense and offense.

I dont think that guy Stan represented the fins strong enough, just my opinion. :shakeno:

I did like that guy representing the Jets, he seemed to know his stuff and be really confident about their defense and offense :mad:

ZOD said:
Actually I responded just after the monologue. The technical difficulties that included stan marino and the co-host made the show just awful.

Maybe I'm shouldn't be one to critique though. I listen to about 5 hours of talk radio per day. Considering I listen to national shows (Tony Bruno, Mike and Mike, Colin Cowherd, JT the Brick) it's not exactly fair to you guys in comparison. But those guys have a pace that I think should be acquired by all in radio.

Unless Mark Patrick on sports in doing a skit it's a bore. Unless Dan Patrick is doing an interview it's a bore. Just my personal opinion.

Hooray for pressure!!!! :eek: :woot: :mdfin: :banana: :dance: :beerbang: :cpatch: :jumper: (referring to The Blitz Report tonight)

Back
Top Bottom