3rdandinches

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Thursday

Trade: 1(12), 4th and 6th} NYG 1(15) Osi Umenyiora OLB
-NYG grab the only player they wanted in round one: R.McClain ILB

Trade: 1(15)} Dal 1(27), 2(56) and 4th
-Dal grabs E.Thomas

1(27) M.Iupati OG - best guard in the draft, securing our dominance in the run game.

Friday

Trade: T.Thigpen} Buf 4th
Trade: J.Smiley} Sea 4th
Trade: R.Brown and 6th} Det 3rd

2. R.Jones FS - Boom, loves to lay the wood, good coverage skills and makes alot of plays with the ball in the air. Flexible enough to play both safety spots.

3. T.Gibson OLB - Excellent SOLB prospect.

3. J.Graham TE - Through the roof potential, may only have a small impact this year but once he gets some good coaching he could make this offense unstoppable in a couple years.

Saturday

4. T.Gerhart RB - North/south pounder, fights for every inch, has a great nose for the endzone and will flourish with our Oline.

4. D.Nesheim OLB - Another excellent OLB prospect, size, speed and proven ability to get to the QB.

4. J.Owens NT - Typical undersized NT that packs a huge punch. Real good speed for his size.

Trade: 5th and 7th} Chicago 2011 4th
Trade: G.Cam} Baltimore 2011 4th

6. E.Sanders WR - Runs excellent routes, great hands, plays with great speed and has returnman skills.

7. K.Jolly OT - Depth pick.

7. D.Granger NT - Potential pick, has gone through multiple injuries throughout his college career.

I certainly hope you are not right. The idea of trading TT and Ronnie in the same year does not make sense. We could not run the ball effectively without the wildcat, and you want to trade the only 2 guys on our team that are capable of running it passing and running?
Please do not throw PW's name in the hat..
I like the Toby Gerhart pick though...if we can get him.

I certainly hope you are not right. The idea of trading TT and Ronnie in the same year does not make sense. We could not run the ball effectively without the wildcat, and you want to trade the only 2 guys on our team that are capable of running it passing and running?
Please do not throw PW's name in the hat..
I like the Toby Gerhart pick though...if we can get him.

Really didn't Ricky rush for over 1000 yards, Thigpen can't throw on the bench. These guys are trade bait!

Back
Top Bottom