With those trades I'd go:

R1, Cedric Benson or Cadillac Williams, RB
R2, Brodney Poole or Josh Bullocks, S
R2, Davis Baas, OG
R3, Chris Henry, WR
R4, Adrian Mcpherson, QB
R5, Michael Boley, OLB
R7, Jason Jefferson, DT
Great draft. We would be set for awhile. I don't think that McPherson will last until the 4th though.

I don't think Ernest Shazor will go before the fifth round. His forty time was awful and he'll likely be converted to linebacker a la Tommy Hendricks, and if that is the case, he's a bit small for a Saban linebacker.

larfo2224 said:
Great draft. We would be set for awhile. I don't think that McPherson will last until the 4th though.

Yeah I think he will probably be picked up in the 3rd but on nfldraftcountdown they have him going possibly in the 4th, so you never know.

larfo2224 said:

I'd be very uncomfortable about drafting both Chris Henry and Adrian McPherson so high, especially Henry. He's reported to be more of a prima donna than Randy Moss.

TheMadPorpoise said:
I'd be very uncomfortable about drafting both Chris Henry and Adrian McPherson so high, especially Henry. He's reported to be more of a prima donna than Randy Moss.

Yeah I don't think Saban would waste time with him, but he's such an amazing talent I wouldn't be able to pass him up.

JTaylor99 said:
Yeah I don't think Saban would waste time with him, but he's such an amazing talent I wouldn't be able to pass him up.

Yeah, he's definitely one talented kid. Who knows, maybe Saban could straighten him out and he could be another Cris Carter.

TheMadPorpoise said:
Yeah, he's definitely one talented kid. Who knows, maybe Saban could straighten him out and he could be another Cris Carter.

Yeah, hopefully he doesn't end up with any teams in our division. I'd really like to see us pick him though.

Nick13 said:
Assuming trade with Tampa, and Surtain deal going through...

Round 1, Cadillac Williams
Round 2, Ernest Shazor
Round 2, Courtney Roby
Round 3, Andrew Walter
Round 4, Ben Wilkerson
Round 5, i cant think of anyone, so, BPA
Round 7, Antonio Bryant

If we Trade with Tampa they need to give us more than just a second rounder. I say at least a 3rd round pick as well. Saban may settle for a 4th or 5th just to get the deal done. The 5th and 36th overall picks are not enough. So make another 4th round pick in your mock...maybe a QB.

Back
Top Bottom