last season is long gone | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

last season is long gone

dolfan2010

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
last season!!!!!!!!

here's what i say....... last season is in the past.....this is a new season comming up and lets be happy for the new players, coaches, and draft picks we now have...i believe that some players givin a new system, new attitude, and plays they can be a totally diff team..and it will change our fans attitude and the direction we are heading is changing fast brothers!!!!!!!! :D

:cooldude: :cooldude: :cooldude: THAT IS A BIG AMEN AND I AM SO HAPPY THAT WE ARE ACTUALLY SIGNING SOME GOOD PLAYERS AND NICK IS THE MAN..

i also have some good news guys. i didn't get caught doing anything wrong today. the bad news is the day isnt over yet.:cooldude:

dolfan2010 said:
here's what i say....... last season is in the past.....this is a new season comming up and lets be happy for the new players, coaches, and draft picks we now have...i beleive that some players givin a new system, new attitude, and plays they can be a totally diff team..and it will change our fans attitude and the direction we are heading is changing fast brothers!!!!!!!! :D

Problem with this thought is that while last season is long gone, too many of the same questions haunt us so far this season...

Is RW coming back ?

If RW comes back, will he be effective for us ??
How will RB do, particularly in the early season when RW is serving his 4 game susp ??

Will the OL be better ?? We really haven't changed much in the way of personnel, McDougle and coaches are all we changed...we still have the same guys playing LT and C that played last year...I personally think that Big Mac will be much more consistently better this year...His ankle should be completely healed by now. What about Carey ?? What about McKinney ?? Will JJ have a year more like he was supposed to have ??

Will the safety position be settled. In Wanny's D, we could get away with weaker safeties... In this defense, the Ss must be overall better in coverage than what Wanny wanted. T Jones is a level below Knight (who was mediocre at best for us, as safety play goes.) Who is our other safety ??

Will Boston actually contribute to the team this year ??

Was the poor play of the QBs a result of the poor OL or just poor QBs ??

DT - Traylor has basically only replaced Bowens...that's fine...Who is going to be the other inside tackle ?? Chester ?? Maybe if he recovers ?? Carter ?? Sure reduces the flexibility of the DL if we HAVE to use him as a tackle instead of an end, like Saban wants...

As I said...basically same questions as last year, except a few different names...

Agreed

Last season ended for me back when last season actually ENDED.

I can't wait until we play that first preseason game and I see our new coaches/players on the field. :D

dolfan2010 said:
here's what i say....... last season is in the past.....this is a new season comming up and lets be happy for the new players, coaches, and draft picks we now have...i beleive that some players givin a new system, new attitude, and plays they can be a totally diff team..and it will change our fans attitude and the direction we are heading is changing fast brothers!!!!!!!! :D

I agree totally dude, Its time to make some new history in the Saban era, there's no pint in whining about last season anymore, this is a different team! Good post

Back
Top Bottom