Last time we traded high picks... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Last time we traded high picks...

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
When was the last time we traded any picks in the 1st 3 rounds for a player ? Who was the player ?

For example, if we included a player, that is not what I am looking for.

Here is the hint: we traded our 2nd (52nd overall) round pick and 3rd (88th overall) round pick the next year.

Originally posted by dolphan39
When was the last time we traded any picks in the 1st 3 rounds for a player ? Who was the player ?

For example, if we included a player, that is not what I am looking for.

Here is the hint: we traded our 2nd (52nd overall) round pick and 3rd (88th overall) round pick the next year.
in 1993 we traded our 2 round #52 overall, and our 3 round #88 the following year, to NE, for irving fryar!:D

you are correct :cooldude:

that worked out pretty well

yes it did!

you are correct :cooldude:

that worked out pretty well
but do you have the info as to why we let him get away, it must be in my other book, i can't find it. i think it was to philly but i can't find out why!:(

btw 39!

i got you're email about that guy wanting info on AJ Duhe, gotta get my book back from brian!

btw, did you know thats who AJ is named after, ANDREW JAMES!

this is the place for trivia, RIGHT!;)

Re: btw 39!

Originally posted by dolfan06
i got you're email about that guy wanting info on AJ Duhe, gotta get my book back from brian!

FinheavenAJ is named after 3 INT's in the Mud Bowl #77 himself :cool: better than being named after the guy #81 is named after ;)

As Ed McMahon used to say "I did not know that" :goof:

I thought this was on own personal forum :rolleyes:

Re: Re: btw 39!

FinheavenAJ is named after 3 INT's in the Mud Bowl #77 himself :cool: better than being named after the guy #81 is named after ;)

As Ed McMahon used to say "I did not know that" :goof:
yep, his dad is a real dolfan, has season tickets every year!:D

Re: Re: btw 39!

I thought this was on own personal forum :rolleyes:
we don't have a personal one. this is about as personal as we have, you ask the questions and i answer them. gotta start getting people involved! ask easier questions about the 2001 team, maybe we can get em to bite on those!:D ;) :rolleyes:

AJ Duhe had 3 INT's, all in one game. 38.5 sacks in 8 years. now i just have to find total tackles. games played would be nice too!:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom