Last time we won one Thank you Lamar | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Last time we won one Thank you Lamar

Wow Fiedler threw 3 picks in the first half and we still won. He looked terrible that whole clip, and yet yes I agree he’s the fourth best qb since Marino (Pennington, tannehill, Fitzpatrick- tua I have high hopes for but too early to say)

spent half his time here looking out his ear hole

I also believe Fiedler had a torn rotator cuff. Watch how he hands the ball off. On some handoffs he turns his hand backwards and lets the RB take it with the back of Fiedler's hand in the belly of the RB. I am pretty sure it was during the Jets game that year he got slammed to the turf and tore his cuff.
Maybe that was 2001, but I don't think so.
It may have been his left rotator cuff though.

I also believe Fiedler had a torn rotator cuff. Watch how he hands the ball off. On some handoffs he turns his hand backwards and lets the RB take it with the back of Fiedler's hand in the belly of the RB. I am pretty sure it was during the Jets game that year he got slammed to the turf and tore his cuff.
Maybe that was 2001, but I don't think so.
It may have been his left rotator cuff though.

thats a good point I seem to recall that. I also recall good rotator or not the Fiedler era was largely an error

Didn’t Lamar literally carry a colt into the end zone to win it? I seem to recall that

Good times. I vividly remember the final play because I was at the game with seats behind the end zone. So from our point of view, Lamar wasn't visible behind all the blockers and defenders after the hand off, and with a couple seconds passing and not seeing him, we thought he was stuffed and almost started to sit back down; only for Lamar to suddenly burst out, seemingly from nowhere, and take it all the way.

Last edited:
40 carries! Yikes! Wannstedt, sheeesh!

Poor Lamar Smith, Ricky Williams or the backs he had back in Chi, lol!

Back
Top Bottom