last years draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

last years draft

miabrown23

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
if ronnie were in the 04 draft would he be the first back taken. what are your thoughts

I dont think that he would be the top back. I think that maybe he would be in there behind Jackson and Jones. IMO, this year really helped Brown out alot to become even better RB.

miabrown23 said:
if ronnie were in the 04 draft would he be the first back taken. what are your thoughts
Yes he would have been the top back. They we're saying if Caddie came out last year he would have been, so I see no reason why Brown wouldnt have been rated higher also.

PhinDude88 said:
I dont think that he would be the top back. I think that maybe he would be in there behind Jackson and Jones. IMO, this year really helped Brown out alot to become even better RB.
Steven Jackson maybe, but I doubt it. Kevin Jones, he would have absolutly been rated higher than him

i think he would be top back aswell jones and jackson r good but i give ronnie the edge

This year's RB class was the strongest in years! I think Jackson would have been the 4th back taken in this draft.

Please. Kevin Jones ran a 4.71 in his personal workout. Ronnie would have gone #5 to the Lions last year.

SkapePhin said:
This year's RB class was the strongest in years! I think Jackson would have been the 4th back taken in this draft.

Really?.....I thought that last years RB class on paper looked the best i had ever seen.

I think if Ronnie Brown were in last years draft he would have been the first back taken. No way do I think he'd go number 2 or even in the Top 10 if that, but I think he would've went over Stephen Jackson maybe in the mid teens.

PhinDude88 said:
Really?.....I thought that last years RB class on paper looked the best i had ever seen.

Nah.. It was the weakest. Thats why Stephen Jackson went in the 20s. Last year's WR and QB class were the strongest on paper in years.

Back
Top Bottom