Late Bye | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Late Bye

probably won't affect us too much i'd imagine - we haven't traditionally had injury problems with a lot of our players due to fatigue or anything. I wish one year we could take a bye the whole month of December!

well it helps their late season fiedler handing the drunk duck to the other team problem :lol:

musk said:
this year we have a late bye. first time in my recent memory. how do you think the dolphins will fare now that they have a bye in the middle of nov instead of the begining of oct?
Baring any serious injuries, I think it will help us out in the later part of the year. My only real concern is the fact that the offensive line is so new that it could wear on them emotionaly. If they pull through the first part well, then they should be well rested for the second part.

Here's to hoping! :drinkers:

Btw: Why are we only allowed to use 10 or so emoticons per post? I was in the middle of creating a funny offensive formation for us with the defense in a 3-4 and each of their players reactions to the formation. I got a message telling me too many emotes. :cry: Ah well, I got a good chuckle out of it as I viewed it right before I hit post. :D I need an alotment of 22! :yell: :evil:

i think it'll just help w/ a small rest. and who knows what type of injuries we'll have. especially since it looks like we'll have a pretty tough late nov and dec schedule w/ a lot of playoff contenders.

Back
Top Bottom