Late rounder on a kicker? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Late rounder on a kicker?

He lost his accuracy over 40 yards, so yes, spend a late round pick on both a kicker and a punter as Haack needs to be pushed as well.

I think punter is the better option

I thought that Sanders was OK. However, Rodrigo Blankenship is an interesting possible replacement kicker. He is a real character and was a crowd favorite at Georgia. Hundreds of guys dressed up with the imitation black spectacle frames to show their respect for Rodrigo in his final home game. However, I don't know if he's any better than the Colonel (Sanders).

I would not mind it.But I think the kicking game is fine.

I would rather use those 7th's to move up and target a player or trade them for future picks.

Last rounder...as in 8th rounder i hope?

Not a priority at all. I always look at mechanics since it's easy to evaluate with kickers, like a golf swing. Both Dolphins kickers have sound mechanics.

There might be a confidence issue with Rizzi gone. He always struck me as the type who really has his guys believing in themselves.

With 14 selections, we could take a kicker AND a punter...

I've taken Blankenship and/or Turk in several mocks that I have done.

I’m a longtime lurker and an almost-never poster, but dang, it looks like this thread jinxed us into taking a long snapper in the 6th round at 185, with picks remaining at 227, 246 and 251. I know he's supposed to be a great kid, and there’s his brother in the same job with the Bills, but still...wow.

Back
Top Bottom