Latest Draft Network Mock-- Tua to Carolina | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Latest Draft Network Mock-- Tua to Carolina

Boy do I dislike the alleged ‘consolation’ prize in this mock. :(

I‘d very much prefer Isaiah Simmons or Jeffrey Okudah or Derrick Brown. Or trade down to get one of the tackles while adding some additional capital.

Where I sorta disagree that it’s realistic is, if Carolina is going to give all that up to move up to 3 — wouldn’t make a bit more sense to go all the way and trade up to #1 for the QB Joe Brady has already worked well with?

Boy do I dislike the alleged ‘consolation’ prize in this mock. :(

I‘d very much prefer Isaiah Simmons or Jeffrey Okudah or Derrick Brown. Or trade down to get one of the tackles while adding some additional capital.

Where I sorta disagree that it’s realistic is, if Carolina is going to give all that up to move up to 3 — wouldn’t make a bit more sense to go all the way and trade up to #1 for the QB Joe Brady has already worked well with?
Many think Cincy taking JB is a foregone conclusion. I don't know about that, but many draft "gurus" are operating on that assumption

With the warning the Lions owner put out there the Lions would be smart to trade back and strengthen their draft capital for the future …. that type of trade may take some heat off the coaching staff
Haven't heard that, but if true, I would agree. It might buy the staff more time.

God if we end up with Herbert at #5.... Well just be prepared for 6 or 7 years similar to Tannehill, mediocrity and this entire staff will be gone after 2 or 3 years, rinse and repeat.

Back
Top Bottom